Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Miror B Team?
Tongue 
Just for funzies does anyone have a good idea for a Miror B. team? He was the highlight of pokemon (in my head) since all he wanted to do was dance. Thx!
[Image: tumblr_m72u8nq98T1rpnitgo1_400.gif]
It has to incorporate at least 2 Ludicolos with Rain dance, thunder, surf, and Hydro pump as their moves. Then maybe add in a Dragonite since that was the last shadow Pokémon he had in XD (correct me if I am wrong). Also a Dudrio, Hitmotop, and a Chimeco. that is what I can see him having now.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Yeah normally I don't know how to go about theme teams, but here are some simple thoughts of mine. I'll say it doesn't hurt to look thru Miror B.'s team on Bulbalpedia and choose....six Ludicolos especially one with Fire Punch.

[Image: 180px-LudicoloEXCrystalGuardians6.jpg]

If you want to be a little more gimmicky or diverse with the theme team, why not just build a team around Ludicolo like a rain-based team. Ludicolo and Politoed are kinda a given just to setup the rain for Ludicolo. For an offensive Ludi you can try out are Hydro Pump, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, and Focus Blast. A "defensive" / trollish Rain Dish Ludi can be used with Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Scald, Toxic, Teeter Dance, Toxic, Synthesis, etc. Such a defensive Ludicolo would be most difficult to run, but kinda fun to use if it actually works out. A special Dragonite with Hurricane can be sorta a tribute to the Shadow Dragonite with the move "Shadow Storm". The other moves are up to you, but Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed, Roost, and Earthquake/Superpower can do to round off Dragonite's coverage.
I can't believe you're all forgetting his wonderful Sudowoodo. You have to incorporate him or else you're not even doing him justice.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Alright we'll do something about it.

Sudowoodo @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer / Stealth Rocks / Curse
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- Counter

Another gimmick set which revolves around a Gen 3 Move Tutor Counter, in conjunction with both Custap Berry, and Explosion. Use Counter when there's a fast and strong physical attacker to get a quick KO. Once at low HP, use Explosion to get off as much damage as possible. Stone Edge is jus there for STAB, but Rock Slide can be opted, even though you can't flinch stuff with the low speed. Wood Hammer can be for Water and Ground type who think they are safe against Sudowoodo. There's some some options to have like Curse Custap berry Explosion just for fun, and rocks because apparently those things help neuter talonflame who would kill Ludi kappa.
Miror B. also apparently has an Armaldo soo...

Armaldo @ To be detetermined
Ability: Swift Swim 
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature 
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge 
- Earthquake 
- Aqua Jet/ X-Scissor

Good Synergy with swift swim and is a good sweeper.