Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon TCG Evolutions Set Released with Retro Website
[Image: xy12-launch-875-en.jpg]

"Do you remember when you first heard about Pokémon? Do you remember the screech of dial-up internet? Or when websites had guestbooks?!

If you don't, Pokémon.com is here to help. The Trading Card Game section of the official Pokémon website is today sporting a completely revamped and all-90's retro look!

The retro site celebrates the release of the Pokémon TCG: XY - Evolutions expansion, which brings updated versions of the very first Pokémon trading cards back into the competitive fray. This expansion launches today and is available at US and Canadian Toys"R"Us stores, hobby shops, and GameStop locations, as well as at further retailers starting November 2nd."

-Press Release

Go Directly To Retro Site: http://xy12.pokemontcgxy.com/en-us/home.php
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
While this is a neat new release, from what I've heard it is a great source of cards for collectors. Battling however not so much? I think the only cards of use are spirit links for venusaur and blastoise, and the dragonites. Not sure, but I think these cards are awesome \o/ I might have to get a couple.... thousand.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I went to three pre-release tournaments last week while on vacation which allowed me to collect a good amount of this expansion. I love all the cards! It makes me feel very nostalgic.
Kinda suprised that the pokemon company of all people would do this
I'm so glad we evolved past those 90s style websites... looking at this just reminded me of how terrible those days of the internet were for people's eyes.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Omg... It was a smack to the past... I remember those years... amazing how web design have evolved since then.
About the cards... I need them! Want to buy them so bad... but I also have to buy Pkmn Sun&Moon... my wallet wont survive this month!