Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Possible Titles for New Pokemon Games (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
Pasted straight from Serebii

A European Trademark site has added new listings today for two new possible game titles, complete with logos. These logos are Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. It is not currently known if these are to be the games revealed in tomorrow's Pokémon Direct or if this is just a placeholder like many game titles that have come before such as Pokémon Brown, Pokémon Amethyst and so forth. We'll bring more news as it comes. Please note, this is currently unconfirmed

[Image: Pok%C3%A9mon-Sun.jpg]
Pokemon Sun
[Image: Pok%C3%A9mon-Moon.jpg]
Pokemon Moon

So what do you think these are spinoffs, the first gen 7 games, or fakes

If they are real do what do you the legends and starters for these games be like
Ideas for the gym leaders and elite four
What features do you want
Mega Solrock and Lunatone or I'm losing it Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm watching JaccaMacca100's stream right now where I first saw the new logos. He also posted a link of the actual trademark registrations. I'm thinking that these are Gen 7 games. There's no way that Pokémon are going to release more spin-off games on top of Pokkén Tournament and Pokémon GO, especially since it's their 20th Anniversary and they obviously haven been working on something big. They know that their fans want new main series games.

EDIT: Someone on the stream made the comment that in Anistar City a NPC talks about a neighboring region having a moondial and Anistar has a sundial. They could be not related, but it would make sense because they're obviously going to be integrating Zygarde in the new games so maybe it's similar to Gold/Silver where after we beat the main story, we get to go to Kalos.
[Image: 2qv61cg.jpg]
I'm hoping customization and whatnot from Y comes back if this is a new 7th gen game. I like my fancy hats... and when I get my copy of pokemon sun there better be a praise the sun in there....
[Image: 9bca50d2d3ef074b9efbf8ba78da5b75.jpg]
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I'm more of a night guy

anyway, I would get both lol
"May be shining big and bright, even though the Sun is still out! I'm tweeting birds (lol) " Masuda Twitter tweeted this plus a picture of a moon during the day time
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
While I do think a new game announcement is in store for tomorrow, I'm not sure if it's going to be sun and moon. The logos look great, however, I'm still skeptical.

The thing that's throwing it off for me are the inclusion of the sun and moon to the right of the name.

[Image: pokemon-sun-moon-3ds.png?w=400]

The words sun and moon are also too simple if you ask me. XY and ORAS both had custom lettering and have stepped away from the metallic gradient.

[Image: logo.png]

[Image: logo.png]

I mean I guess it could be pokemon sun and moon, but I'm not sure if that the real logo.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I'm diggin it! --- However, I think @Justin is on to something as far as the actual logo to the right. This would be quite inconsistent with the logos/titles of the past.

Very cool though if real!! I think I would get down on the Moon one.

Can't wait to see what is coming out though! Smile
If you turn the N in Sun and Moon by 90°, it becomes a Z. BOOM.