Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Thursday: Pokemon XYORAS - Mew Event
[Image: meweventgift.jpg]

The Mew event has begun today in various parts of the world, following the other areas on Monday. This event is being distributed via Serial Code and gives access to the first ever blue pentagon Mew and is the start of the monthly Mythical Pokémon distributions that will run each month until the end of the year. Distributions are as follows
Austria: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
Germany: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
Switzerland: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th

Link to older post - http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-NEWS-Mew-Event
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
*crossing fingers for France in few days*
Can you help me to get the mew code? Please ~ (*_*)
Is there a way to get it in the UK?
(Feb 4, 2016, 11:05 AM)SnowdustWolf Wrote: Is there a way to get it in the UK?

Within the next week theyl probably anoune that for us in the uk it will be in GAME.game granger (trade nation) and cex
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
It's in GAME in the UK you just have to go in and ask for Pokémon 20th Anniversary Mew codes and they'll give you one :]
it's 2022 and we livin
You are allowed 4 Mew codes from game on one account, so be sure to ask them for spares if you're in the UK. I have been informed by @Excalibur0126 if you are giving away spare codes you have to have a European??/UK version of the game.

Stay Fresh ")
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any spare Mew codes for the UK. I am only looking for one code for myself. I missed this code as I was away. 

Cheers