Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] USUM Legendary News
This is probably not true, but I'm putting here in case it actually is. I've heard (from the very trustworthy source known only as "my best friend") that every pokemon in USUM, including UBs, all legendaries and the Tapus, have had the shiny lock removed.

If that's true, I'll be spending a lot of resets trying to get everything. Like I said, though, it's probably NOT true.

Has somebody already told us this? I feel like someone has.

I don't actually have a signature yet so I'll just pretend this is one.
My Shop - Since I'm a lil beggar boy
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Since this'll cause at least one person somewhere to get triggered, everybody go brawl in the comments! You get my full permission!

My trade shop - V2.3
"I will take you up on that"

*inhales*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Mawr
All Tapus, Necrozma, Solgaleo and Lunala will remain shiny-locked, all others will be open for shiny hunting
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond 
I was worried for a minute. I'd have to look upon a horrible Solgaleo.

@FireTaco
Nice battlecry, I'll just randomly tag @stephenWITNESS and @RetroTyphlosion to see if they're even able to make a comeback there.

My trade shop - V2.3
Well at least I should be able to complete the game if the story Legends are shiny locked, Don't know how long it would take otherwise since I would be soft resetting forever

@Tenebris_Kane 
Yeah I was worried about that one too. I wanted to complete the story normally, but wouldn't want to restart the game to shiny hunt the story legends.

Wait. Does this mean we can get shiny Zygarde now?

My trade shop - V2.3
@FireTaco I will take you up on that.

*inhales*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaBBBBBBBBBBBBY WOAH HUH WOAH!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 
GG

I'm kind of scared of what Stephen might unleash upon us...

My trade shop - V2.3
Use Spoilers in the future, this is unreleased information and most don't like being spoiled
OU MASTER RACE