Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Thank you, Moderators!
Dear moderators of PokémonForever,

Thank you for your hard work to keep this website running smoothly. It would be impossible to even use this website without your extraordinary efforts.

As I write this, we are experiencing the largest spam wave I have ever seen. Over 40 spam threads in a row. It must take determination to get through all this, and still stick around on the website to make us feel better. 

I do not wish to sound cheesy, nor like I am trying to "kiss up". But I think everyone, not just me, but everyone, is more grateful for your service than you could imagine.

Without you, this community would not exist. I hope you know that. We cannot express how thankful we are.

Thank you.

RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Dear @RetroTyphlosion 

As of 4 minutes ago, me and Justin have been working on getting all that spam cleared up, and while it only took like 4 minutes, the amount of it was intense.  

When Justin told me about this, and I looked on the fourm, I saw this

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_11.06.37_PM.png]

This gave us quite the shock, but as of now, we are watching the site, and changes some settings to help prevent spam.  Thank you for wishes.

Now just as a reminder, if you see someone spaming like you saw earlier, it would help us immencely if you could either A) report the user to bring it to our attention, B) send us a message, with links to some of the threads, or C) both

This just makes it easier to find this issue and take care of it, as from what I can see people took notice about and hour ago.  

Thank you for being a part of this Community 

~ FireTaco
Mawr
Thanks for the hard work it was a real train wreck before but I'm glad that we have great moderators who knows how to handle a situation Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
The strange part is, why do they not attack other forums but mostly this one , i wonder if it is someone who is jealous of this site or something.

Since this is a peacefull site.

( I'm in 4/5 others similiar and strange enough nothing )
@FireTaco Thanks senpai
OU MASTER RACE
I was asleep while it happened. I've slept through earthquakes and minor hurricanes, so this is no surprise.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
The mods deserve all praise they can get, especially in times like these. Without you guys we wouldn't have a community after all so I doubt there are any users who don't appreciate the work you put in. Thanks a lot for your continued work maintaining the foums. (The spam accounts do not deserve to be classified as users!) 

I was lucky that you guys work soo fast, I was asleep, much like TheAlmightySancho and by the time I saw the forum this morning I see all of the spam so well done getting rid of it 

Unfortunately it is doubtful the spam will ever end completely, it appears a new post was made just less than 10 minutes ago...