Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Beldum
I'm having a heck of a time breeding iv's onto my beldum. I either need a beldum with better stats or a ditto with more than 2 iv's. I have prankster sableye, poison heal gligar and some modest 5iv riolu with vacuum wave that I'd be willing to put up for it.
I can breed a beldum for you
(Sep 9, 2015, 03:49 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I can breed a beldum for you

It would be appreciated. I just have all these 1 or 2 iv guys and then the same for my sorry ditto collection. I won't be online with my game til I'm off work. About midnight central time. So if you're not a night owl it'll have to wait til tomorrow. I can offer back the things I mentioned or anything in the field, bug or fairy egg groups with good iv's.
Tonight works fine for me
Hi there! Um..... is it okay if you can trade me any reject Beldum as I would love to have one to train with Smile If you're okay with that I can put up a Pokemon on GTS. Much appreciated!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Yeah I have extra beldum just pm me what you put on the gts
PM-ed! ^^
Thank you once again~

Edit: Lol put up the Pokemon and was sniped immediately ><" Oh well at least I have a Beldum now.
Thanks for accepting my request, though :D
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!