Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Help
i'm new and i want to get into competitive pokemon and i would like some help on creating a team including Mega Charizard X.
Try the competitive build part of the forum
Hello! For learning more about VGC I'd suggest seeing a lot of YT videos like CybertonProductions, Alex Ogloza or even our one and only TheJustinFlynn.
Assuming you already know what EVs and IVs are I would definitely look into http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/ to look for weakness and strengths to improve your team! Also use the nugget bridge site for more information or use their damage calculator they have which can be found here http://nuggetbridge.com/damagecalc/ Also this great website which you are in also has tons of information i would definitely recommend looking into this and you will find a LOT of amazing content that can help you with your team.

A good partner for Charizard X is clefairy which with follow me redirection it can protect charizard with its super effective moves and Steel types that threaten Clefairy can be dealt with Charizard's fire types attack. From there you should add Pokemon that cover as many weakness from the previous members as possible while adding the less possible new weakness.

Hope this helps and if it did please leave me a +1 if you can, thank you. I'll be trying to help as much as i can and learn on the way so if you have any question just ask!!
Take a look at Charizard X's weaknesses and cover those weaknesses with other Pokémon. For example, Landorus-T's Stone Edge/Rock Slide gives Charizard a lot of trouble so include a Pokémon that knows an Ice-type move to deal with it. Then whatever Pokémon you choose to cover Charizard's weaknesses, pick Pokémon that cover those Pokémon's weaknesses and so on.
I recommend using the Pokemon Global Link usage stats for ORAS league doubles to find team mates for Charizard X. The team magma team builder really helps in managing the weaknesses each of your Pokemon have.
[Insert signature here]