Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Help Evolving My Karrablast
If someone could help evolve my karrablast, that would be great. I'll give you one as well for helping me. I have the shelmets so you don't have to bother with it, so if someone could please help, that would be fantastic.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
i have a shelmet on my X :3
sweet, I'll send you my shelmets and that buneary you wanted so i can get my escavalier Smile
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Mar 5, 2016, 12:06 PM)w2gMk Wrote: sweet, I'll send you my shelmets and that buneary you wanted so i can get my escavalier Smile

ok imma get on my X now :3
ty for the buneary Smile
gave you rep (=w=)b
Hey bro can you help me evolve my karrablast? Perhaps maybe if you wanted to evolve a few more of those awwsome karrablast ? I wouldn't mind
(Mar 5, 2016, 12:47 PM)Blaziken Wrote: Hey bro can you help me evolve my karrablast? Perhaps maybe if you wanted to evolve a few more of those awwsome karrablast ? I wouldn't mind

Uh sure, I don't mind. I could use the friend safari slots too Smile

I don't think I should evolve the giveaway bugs because I promised karrablasts not escavaliers, and I think its better if they stay as karrablasts incase people want a move karrablast learns etc..
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Mar 5, 2016, 03:05 PM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 12:47 PM)Blaziken Wrote: Hey bro can you help me evolve my karrablast? Perhaps maybe if you wanted to evolve a few more of those awwsome karrablast ? I wouldn't mind

Uh sure, I don't mind. I could use the friend safari slots too Smile

I don't think I should evolve the giveaway bugs because I promised karrablasts not escavaliers, and I think its better if they stay as karrablasts incase people want a move karrablast learns etc..

Sure no prob and thank you fc added I'm on now or whenever you get a chance