Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] what is the best breed able pokemon
I am tring to get the pokedex full, and trading on the gts is obviously very useful. so I bred a lot of starters and was able to get a lot of pokemon that way, and I want to know what would be the best pokemon that I could get by breeding. I dont want to spend to long getting the parents but I am fine with something that I need to try a few times to get, but I want the last step to get the pokemon I want to be 100% reliable or at least close.

I am fine with doing egg moves, ha, just not ivs or shiny because only 1/32 - 1/600 will be what I want.
There is no "best" Pokemon as it all depends on the player's play style. Just pick your favorite Pokemon and look up some movesets for it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Ok I am actually breeding a egg move bulbasaur, and I am tring to teach it giga drain. the father is a serperior with leech seed, leaf tornado, slam, and gigadrain, the mother is a bulbasaur with tackle and petal dance. the child is always a bulbasuar with tackle and petal dance, so why doesnt it know giga drain, it is under egg moves in bulbapedia but it doesnt know it when hatched. do I need to do something to teach it more then one move?
The child should have Giga Drain if the Male Serperior has Giga Drain and the female is Bulbasaur. It could be a bug, so you could possibly try breeding it with another Pokemon with Giga Drain.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.