Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shocked 
Hello everyone my name is Josh. I'm 25 years of age. I've played pokemon since gen 1. I just recently got into playing competitively. I know about IV and EV training but when it comes to move sets and playing competitively I'm clueless. I'll be looking forward to learning and chatting with you all.
(Aug 26, 2015, 04:23 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote: Hello everyone my name is Josh. I'm 25 years of age. I've played pokemon since gen 1. I just recently got into playing competitively. I know about IV and EV training but when it comes to move sets and playing competitively I'm clueless. I'll be looking forward to learning and chatting with you all.

Hey Josh.
You could always check out the Competitive-Pokemon-Discussion section of the forum, there are always posts on teams created by users here and there is often posts on teams used at Worlds and Nationals. This will definitely help when it comes to building your own team.

If you have a favourite pokemon in mind say persian you may be able to find a build in the Competitive-Pokemon-Movesets section of the forum.

I really do hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to contact a mod for more help.
Bright_Shadow21
(Aug 26, 2015, 04:23 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote: ... but when it comes to move sets and playing competitively I'm clueless.

Welcome !
To !!
The !!!
Forums !!!!

I see we are on the same boat here. I don't battle, but I breed, so I survey the interwebz to see what people put in their Pokes, if I see an egg move, I add it to it. Haha. :P
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Welcome :]
Thank you all. <3 also i just got a new 3ds again some im having to start over. it shouldnt take long tho
Welcome to the site