Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Pokémon breeder here.
Big Grin 
Hey everyone I'm new to this site but I've been. Breeding Pokémon since g/s/c but I never knew how to breed for moves or HA so if you all have any tips that would be awesome. Thank you all for your time and I may be a breeder but I'm always up for a battle.
@Zaybeastie25 Welcome to the forums! I promise you will love this place Big Grin !
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:27 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Zaybeastie25 Welcome to the forums! I promise you will love this place Big Grin !

Thanks  Big Grin have any tips for VGC breeding typhlosions?
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:30 PM)Zaybeastie25 Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:27 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Zaybeastie25 Welcome to the forums! I promise you will love this place Big Grin !

Thanks  Big Grin have any tips for VGC breeding typhlosions?

Umm, sure, just pm me and we'll talk!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Welcome! I breed pokémon as well. Egg moves, HA, HP... Maybe we can help eachother. I find Serebii a good source when it comes to egg moves. HP is a bit trickier. It can take while to get what you want.
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:54 PM)Embla Wrote: Welcome! I breed pokémon as well. Egg moves, HA, HP... Maybe we can help eachother. I find Serebii a good source when it comes to egg moves. HP is a bit trickier. It can take while to get what you want.

thanks and my goal is to breed BA pokemon and trade them to people so they can have the ultimate team they want.
@Zaybeastie25 welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Jul 26, 2017, 03:30 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Zaybeastie25 welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here Smile

thanks. Do you breed pokemon on here too?
Hey and welcome! There used to be a swell breeding guide typed up by an old admin, but I can't find it anymore. Basically, with the use of a Destiny Knot, 5 random IVs from both parents will be passed down to the child. So the goal is to get both parents with 5 ideal IVs for the nature. Most people use a 6IV Ditto holding a Destiny Knot. If you don't have one, let me know and I can give you one to get started!

Happy breeding!
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
@Zaybeastie25  Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay  Big Grin  Also I saw that @0kamii  recently made a Breeding Q&A thread, so I'll just link that here:

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Breedin...s-Answered
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩