Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Pokken Characters?
I'm calling more starters, they can't give all the love to the fire-types. Sceptile would be a good fit.
They better add the two OG Fighting-types Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee.
Bisharp.

[Image: 01b87f06938df388e35c3deffdca0dd73f85fc3d_hq.gif]
Why?

Well, Bisharp is a bit of an underrated Pokemon, and i would love to see it in Pokken Tournament.
Just think about it's moveset. Iron Head, Sucker Punch. Dual chop as a combo move or Assurance
They need water and grass starters if they're going to have Charizard and Blaziken, so I'd suggest Greninja and Sceptile or Chestnaught.

Hawlucha, pls.

And Arcanine would be pretty cool.
(Oct 14, 2015, 03:50 PM)NightWolf Wrote: They need water and grass starters if they're going to have Charizard and Blaziken, so I'd suggest Greninja and Sceptile or Chestnaught.

Hawlucha, pls.

And Arcanine would be pretty cool.

I agree with all of these completely.

Also with both gengar and machamp I'd like to see the other original trade evo's: Golem and Alakazam. Golem seems like he could have fun mechanics in a fighting game. Alakazam could have a fun mega evolving shenanigan too.
For some reason, I could see Empoleon being a good tank and hard-hitter kind of fighter using its fins as shields and then retaliating with a powerful water blast.
Chesnaught would also be an amazing contender. I could see him blocking hits then dealing damage while he blocks and then responds with like a Superpower or Wood Hammer or something. He would be like a slow-tanky sort of character.
So here's an update for some interested in Pokken where Dark Mewtwo is showcased in a battle

[Image: CSm5i-UUwAAcs1y.jpg:large]

Source
I would like to see them put Greninja, Serperior or chesnaught, maybe oshiwot as a support with razor shell, it would also make sense to put Raikou and Entai in the game since Suicune but I would also like to see Zoroark.

This is probably just me but would like to see Dewott as a playable character, I just see him as being a good character, with the mighty razor shell and a lot of other moves in his move pool, I can just see him battling some of the pokemon in Pokken such as Weavile,

I mean it isn't the final evolution but look at pikachu, although he maybe in the game because he's the mascot of pokemon or the main pokemon in the anime, he is still a bit of power house in Pokken.

Plus I do feel like that pokemon needs a bit of a comeback in general, I mean I can't say he sticks out compared to the other choices in the Black and White Game well maybe except from cuteness level or in the anime but that's not my point, I just could see him looking like the cool underdog in Pokken :D that is all.
Well we already know that mewtwo will be in it and I think that tyranitar would be a good tank and with his mega he could be even better. I can also see arcanine in it as a good speedy pokemon. And also Joltean for speed and because the only electric types in the beta are Pikachu and cosplay Pikachu. I hope Nintendo agrees with me  Smile   Smile  Smile