Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to the Community
Welcome to the family :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the forums! I retired from Pokemon but I can still help with teambuilding and sets so shout me when you can! :D
[Insert signature here]
Hi!
I'm from New Zealand, atm I live in the US and obviously love Pokemon! I breed a lot, battle a bit though I'm not great at it lol, I prefer double or triple battles.
I'm 26 and still have my collection of Pokemon cards from when I was a kid, I currently collect Pokemon plushies for fun (because they're cute).
I play Pokemon omega ruby and Y, and my pokedex on ruby is complete, missing volcanion. (If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!)
Add my friend code if you like, but let me know so I can add you too!
Berry/Sophie
(Nov 22, 2015, 09:19 PM)MegaBerry Wrote: Hi!
I'm from New Zealand, atm I live in the US and obviously love Pokemon! I breed a lot, battle a bit though I'm not great at it lol, I prefer double or triple battles.
I'm 26 and still have my collection of Pokemon cards from when I was a kid, I currently collect Pokemon plushies for fun (because they're cute).
I play Pokemon omega ruby and Y, and my pokedex on ruby is complete, missing volcanion. (If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!)
Berry/Sophie

I added your fc :D go ahead and add mine as well!
Hey I just joined too. Welcoming myself and getting familiar with everything! :D
(Nov 23, 2015, 07:02 PM)Brycelee8 Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2015, 09:19 PM)MegaBerry Wrote: Hi!
Berry/Sophie

I added your fc :D go ahead and add mine as well!

Added ya ^_^
(Nov 23, 2015, 08:38 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Hey I just joined too. Welcoming myself and getting familiar with everything! :D

I added you, go ahead and add me too Smile
Welcome to the forums :3
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Nov 23, 2015, 10:28 PM)MegaBerry Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2015, 08:38 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Hey I just joined too. Welcoming myself and getting familiar with everything! :D

I added you, go ahead and add me too Smile

Ok I'll add you! See you in the games!
Welcome to the site! I'll add you and my fc is underneath my image!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!