Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to the forum and site!
Hello! I am obviously new here so I thought I'd just say hey. My predominant interests in this forum are doing giveaways and general trading. I have a full living dex, bank balls, powersaves, some events, etc so I think I'll be able to fit in somewhere here. 

I do most of my pokemon stuff on a site called reddit but I really just want to find another option and I'm hoping this is it!
Hello bidoof! welcome to the site!
(taht living dex is looking pretty good maybe you could help me hehe xD)
All the people here are nice and you will fit in so good if you do giveaways :D
(Apr 10, 2016, 11:32 AM)Anton Wrote: Hello bidoof! welcome to the site!
(taht living dex is looking pretty good maybe you could help me hehe xD)
All the people here are nice and you will fit in so good if you do giveaways :D
Welcome to the forum :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I think I'll do a giveaway here next weekend! I just want to do some general trading first to get used to the set up of this site before I jump in with full blown giveaways and what not. 

Do you know what kinds of giveaways people want here? Are they looking for the apricorn and dream balls, hacked shinies, legends, events, or all of the above?
(Apr 10, 2016, 11:40 AM)bidoofscrub Wrote: I think I'll do a giveaway here next weekend! I just want to do some general trading first to get used to the set up of this site before I jump in with full blown giveaways and what not. 

Do you know what kinds of giveaways people want here? Are they looking for the apricorn and dream balls, hacked shinies, legends, events, or all of the above?
any shiny pokemon and everyone goes crazy with the posts lol!
Welcome m8
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome to the forum!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Welcome