Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Newly hatched shiny ft!
I knew hatching those extra eggs was a good idea! I think this is the first shiny Ive hatched in gen seven, (hatched a pansage in XY.) Any offers? Its got a Quiet nature but fairly bad everything else. Only want other shinies, preferably something pink or a Dhelmise.
[Image: IMG_20180121_122145.jpg]
(Sorry, the quality is actual crap)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I once tried breeding for a shiny Gible on Sun. Filled my entire PC and still no results, so I gave up and decided to wondertrade them all.

That got me a few shinies.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 21, 2018, 11:44 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I once tried breeding for a shiny Gible on Sun. Filled my entire PC and still no results, so I gave up and decided to wondertrade them all.

That got me a few shinies.

lol, ive only gotten 3wt shinies and only one was legit. I did that with minior in sun, 3 times actually. I have no life what so ever
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Why would you trade away such a cool Shiny?
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 21, 2018, 12:30 PM)Kris Wrote: Why would you trade away such a cool Shiny?

My Idea of cool clearly differs from yours, @Kris .  Might it interest you?
I only like that it has my OT. Color scheme is off in my opinion, prefer regular turtonator tbh.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 21, 2018, 12:38 PM)Dova Wrote: prefer regular turtonator tbh 
I completely agree with that statement.

Now if only I could get a female shiny Salandit...

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 21, 2018, 12:46 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2018, 12:38 PM)Dova Wrote: prefer regular turtonator tbh 
I completely agree with that statement.

Now if only I could get a female shiny Salandit...

I could work on that for you if you wanted. Just pick some egg moves and a nature and Ill try and get you a 5iv shiny Salandit (hopefully female). @TheAlmightySancho
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 
That's a pretty good idea, actually. I don't really care for any particular egg moves, but how about we both breed for salandits until we can hatch a shiny one? Watch as we both end up with shiny male ones

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 21, 2018, 01:06 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Dova 
That's a pretty good idea, actually. I don't really care for any particular egg moves, but how about we both breed for salandits until we can hatch a shiny one? Watch as we both end up with shiny male ones
@TheAlmightySancho  Yeah two is better than one. My shiny luck has been on fire this whole week since last friday. Ill get on that right away!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Nah I'm good bro. Hopefully someone will get it and you get something you're after
OU MASTER RACE