Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nicknames
Anyone got a good nickname for Zekrom?! :D
My Gengar named: NightSmile. Hunchkrow - Gentlecrow. Tentacruel - Kraken. Carchomp - Chomper. Torterra - KingBonsai. Rhyperior - Rock Zilla.
Houndoom - HellHound. Charizard - Lizardon. Arbok - Slyther. Scizor - Blade

I hope you guys like my nicknames
I think so far my favourite nickname out of all mine was a Piplup named 'Cheerio'.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
My Kang is called , Aunt Jemima Kappa and my Sczisor is called Bonerforce a strong and masculin Name Kappa Kappa
[Image: n2kdxs.jpg]
#TeamForum

(Jan 13, 2015, 01:10 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: [Image: n2kdxs.jpg]
Are you trying to impress someone with this Kappa
but on a serious note
[Image: o4Zw4.gif]
(Nov 29, 2014, 10:15 PM)Railtracks Wrote: Anyone got a good nickname for Zekrom?! :D

Shrekrom.... I had to. kappa
I was never one for using nicknames since I generally liked the names they had to begin with, but today I was staring at Koffing's stupid face and noticed that he obviously likes the smell of his own brand. So whenever I get around to raising a Koffing/Weezing, I'm going to name it Wafting.
(Nov 19, 2014, 10:10 AM)zenophobia Wrote: Only one that matters to me lol:
Affection the Misdreavus  Wink

yes totally yes
also my pokemon nicknames let's see I have about five I like them most
5. FatBastard my Venasaur from my leaf green rom
4. UMMM??? my psyduck from diamond because of the secret potion and the chronic headaches
3. Darth Hole my Dusknoir from my copy of Y because it has a dark hole in its stomach also I like star wars alot
2. PEDOFILE my Hypno because who knows what it does with the kids it kidnaps
1. Digmon my Excadrill from black 2 and white 2 because it digs a lot also I was watching digimon season 2 and had just finished the digmon episode and it was male so yeah deal with it
bonus nickname
0. Agunimon my blazekin from emerald it was my first lv 100 and I love digimon frontier a lot so yea deal with it bro or put a complaint in the complaint department being Japan