Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nicknames
I'll name my Torchic, Balerion after Balerion the Black Dread.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I nicknamed the Glalie from the demo Killer Frost because I just finished watching an episode of The Flash
(Nov 19, 2014, 05:29 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: I nicknamed the Glalie from the demo Killer Frost because I just finished watching an episode of The Flash

That reminds me. I named mine 'Lock Jaw' kappa
Also my other 2 favorite names for dragons are Meraxes and Vhagar
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I named my Glailie CritBeeotch cause for some reason all moves in the demo for me ended up being crits.
I named my togepi Omelette....now its an awesome paraflinch competitive togekiss haha. Also, i named a piplu Leith since it means River, a teddiursa Kiwi after my childhood teddy, My shiny Slurpuff Mrs Fields after the cookies because it looks like a giant cookie <3 aand Lopunny Panne (Fire Emblem)
I have a Gardevoir named Titania after the queen of the fairies
It depends on how much I like the pokemon.. if I like them and plan to use them a lot, I usually will nickname them.

I usually choose names based off gods/goddesses from mythology or characters from books!
I always name my team pokes and they usually have a themed nicknames!

But! I started playing ORAS yesterday and I noticed only today that my starter has lost his nickname . _ .) Now he's just Treecko! I'm 1000% sure I nicknamed him ; O
I nicknamed my Glaile in the ORAS Demo Teh Glails. I have no idea why but I just felt like nicknaming it that.