Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nuzlocke fail ....
So I decided to do a Nuzlocke challenge on Y, I set myself the extra rules of only healing at Pokemon centres and no running from wild encounters.

It started fine I picked Fennekin, reached the first bit of grass and found a Pidgey and then encountered a Caterpie in Santalune forest, I caught them both. Route 3 is where I ran into some unexpected trouble! At this point Fennekin was low and Pidgey and Caterpie were still lvl 3. Then I encountered the monster that is Dunsparce, Fennekins ember brought it down to half and then it made its move.... Rollout! It took down Fennekin and I knew I was in trouble, it clean sweeped my poor little Pokemon and I failed my first Nuzlocke in under an hour...

If anyone else has any fail or rough experiences like this please share Smile
Probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done on a Soulsilver Nuzlocke is use dig on my Level 54 Pupatar as the opponent went for Earthquake and crit me. Still really salty and dumbfounded about that. Most of my nuzlockes have been rather simple, but most of my mistakes are either in grinding accidents (crits, not paying attention), or advancing far into the game without grinding levels. For any nuzlock, just pay attention to the battles and don't head far into the game without the proper team or levels.
Mines was I picked frokie and had a kakunna and pidgey on pokemon y before I faced the 1st gym I deafted all of the trainers in the gym then i faced the gym leader she destoryed my team and I failed so hard then I went back just with my froakie I managed to beat her then after you head for luminose where you get the exp share i decided to not turn it on and caught a skiity on that route that skitty won me the enite game just use sing and then knock them out
My Crystal nuzlocke ended at Red when I didnt train as much as I should've; My X run ended at the 4th gym leader.
I'll be trying again later and I'll be paying much more attention this time Smile maybe even do one on SS. 

My my friend and I tried a shiny lock type thing on XY our only rule was we had to find a shiny before each gym, we both got to the 3rd gym and gave up. It was fun though
I deciced recently to attempt my very first WonderLocke!!! It started out great, wondertraded my starter and I got a level1 shiny horsea in return! Sounded like a sign of good luck. Next pokemon was a wurmple, but it evolved in cascoon so I wasn't too disapointed. I thought I would be cocky and do a little extra training, and it's a wonderlocke, so if the level gets too high, they'll disaboey you. Guess who thought it would be a good idea to go to Geosenge before trying to get the Cliff badge!

Yup, you got it.

I lost a wonderlocke because eventually none of my Pokemon would obey me! 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I also did a nuzlocke of X and I litterly had about 4 pokemon by the fist gym. Did fine till the gym leaders next pokemon.Vivalon.OKOed every single one of my pokemon and used infestation so I couldnt save them Dodgy
Well..........
Im never going to forgive you vivalon
(Sep 11, 2016, 04:42 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: I also did a nuzlocke of X and I litterly had about 4 pokemon by the fist gym. Did fine till the gym leaders next pokemon.Vivalon.OKOed every single one of my pokemon and used infestation so I couldnt save them Dodgy
Well..........

That's pokemon #666 for ya Angel
(Sep 11, 2016, 08:26 AM)El Miguel VGC Wrote:
(Sep 11, 2016, 04:42 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: I also did a nuzlocke of X and I litterly had about 4 pokemon by the fist gym. Did fine till the gym leaders next pokemon.Vivalon.OKOed every single one of my pokemon and used infestation so I couldnt save them Dodgy
Well..........

That's pokemon #666 for ya Angel

Heart :D Heart
I've done a nuzlocke of Platinum, and I got to Distortion World before Cyrus's team murdered me. Should've done more training.

I've also done a nuzlocke? randomzier of SoulSilver where I only used my starter (Salamence) for the entire game, and I got all the way to Kanto before I stopped playing haha.