Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Takin on my opponent right now. SO NERVOUS.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:41 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Takin on my opponent right now. SO NERVOUS.

Good luck! Don't forget to post the battle code if it gets interesting. Wink
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:48 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:41 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Takin on my opponent right now. SO NERVOUS.

if you do post your batle code, ill repost it in the forum thread i started containing all the battle codes that people have posted so far. It is located in the General Discussion thread for those interested
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:48 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:

good luck to you
There were plays. The Battle: X5CG-WWWW-WWWS-YU5J
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
My opponent flipped his wireless switch right as I won. So I didn't get to save the battle video Sad
Smile 
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:52 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: There were plays. The Battle: X5CG-WWWW-WWWS-YU5J

well that was quite the turn around but there is always next time Smile
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:36 PM)TheHartTech Wrote: My  opponent flipped his wireless switch right as I won. So I didn't get to save the battle video Sad

Have you PM'd the mods handling the codes about this?
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Jan 4, 2015, 06:50 PM)Legacy Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:36 PM)TheHartTech Wrote: My  opponent flipped his wireless switch right as I won. So I didn't get to save the battle video Sad

I dont think the mods get involved with battle codes untill the later rounds. the early rounds is based off the honor system. I think some people are Posting their codes just so others can see their victories (or failures).
(Jan 4, 2015, 07:14 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:50 PM)Legacy Wrote:

I dont think the mods get involved with battle codes untill the later rounds. the early rounds is based off the honor system. I think some people are Posting their codes just so others can see their victories (or failures).

Yeah, mods won't be handling codes until the Top 16 AKA Round 3.