Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Goddangit i'm so mad now. Forgot to learn gunk shot to my greninja ;_;; I reminded myself so much of this and I still forget about it omg xD

gg I guess (You probably don't want to do a rematch which I can understand) :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Good game Eevee! I'll report the results.
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:07 PM)evilsabre Wrote: i want to watch this match i have a feeling me and icey will be fast as once 1 of use t=gets the lead they crush through the other Sad

you need to get your team back from Justin though lol
So if I pmd Stevie Mallia on the forums do I just need to wait for him to respond in order to do this bc I'm a little confused.
ahh nah he cloned it so i have the real team :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Yea that's alright. It was a good match and I think I would have won if I carried gunk shot on my greninja .. instead of quick attack Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

@ Justin Flynn is there anyway to use search to find members on the site, so that I can PM my opponent? I tried the Search bar in the upper right corner, but its not finding members
#TeamForum

I smell Hax
Okay everyone, the battle code is CNXW-WWWW-WWWS-FE3P
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:10 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Yea that's alright. It was a good match and I think I would have won if I carried gunk shot on my greninja .. instead of quick attack Kappa

Nah, quick attack is the play. Never know when you'll need to break a focus sash.