Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:18 PM)Ezreal Wrote: Id like into some practicing. Considering how shrekt i got. Changing some of my team around.

I can happily battle you as well after a couple times with CokeSlayer if you want to.
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:16 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:15 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Because everybody is finishing pretty fast.

Practice with me! That'll kill some time :P

Sure! Get online and lets go. I need a break from breeding.

Yay! Time to tjfRekt again Kappa
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Because everybody is finishing pretty fast.

(Jan 5, 2015, 07:16 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:

no i will probably be last, still have not talked to my opponent

LOL You might not even battle then.

maybe not but i feel like doing the battle would be more fun and it would give me more practice
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:18 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:18 PM)Ezreal Wrote: Id like into some practicing. Considering how shrekt i got. Changing some of my team around.

I can happily battle you as well after a couple times with CokeSlayer if you want to.

Sweet. Take your time. Gotta evolve dis thing >.>
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:18 PM)Ezreal Wrote:

(Jan 5, 2015, 07:16 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:

no i will probably be last, still have not talked to my opponent

LOL You might not even battle then.

Id like into some practicing. Considering how shrekt i got. Changing some of my team around and id like to test

i can help you practice Smile
Quick Question: Are we allowed to change up our team or should we keep it the same throughout?
Id like into some practicing. Considering how shrekt i got. Changing some of my team around and id like to test
[/quote]

i can help you practice Smile
[/quote]

Thatd be cool. just give me like 30 mins
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:23 PM)dobrienlx Wrote: Quick Question: Are we allowed to change up our team or should we keep it the same throughout?

98% sure you keep it the same
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:23 PM)dobrienlx Wrote: Quick Question: Are we allowed to change up our team or should we keep it the same throughout?

you should be allowed to change, i dont see why not
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:25 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:

you should be allowed to change, i dont see why not

the rules do not say anything about being unable to change your team