Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:28 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:26 PM)Ezreal Wrote: Oh boy, More brave bird

gg my friend 4-0 ( technically 4-1 with the forfeit )

Haha, Gg. I know i suck, Cant be very fun to battle :P
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:28 PM)Vexian Wrote: well, thanks guys for the practice... i definatly needed some, because if i were to base my expected tournament outcome based off my Battle Spot record, i would lose every match...

Want to go a few more times for more practice or nah?
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:29 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:28 PM)Vexian Wrote: well, thanks guys for the practice... i definatly needed some, because if i were to base my expected tournament outcome based off my Battle Spot record, i would lose every match...

im probably going to head to bed soon, unfortunatly i have work in the morning....
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:28 PM)Ezreal Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:28 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:26 PM)Ezreal Wrote: Oh boy, More brave bird

gg my friend 4-0 ( technically 4-1 with the forfeit )

Haha, Gg.  I know i suck, Cant be very fun to battle :P

you dont suck man dont worry, ive just been battling in VGC for the longest time, just never been to any actual tournements
I have some funky gimmick teams if anyones interested in battling that
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:30 PM)Vexian Wrote:

im probably going to head to bed soon, unfortunatly i have work in the morning....

Alright not a problem! :P GL in your battle! Make calls like that and you will do very well.
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:36 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:30 PM)Vexian Wrote:

Alright not a problem! :P GL in your battle! Make calls like that and you will do very well.

Yeah, im still trying to train myself when to switch and when not to switch... its a very difficult skill to master
goodness, people getting some practice in. I must do so as well! Anyone want to practice with me?
(Jan 6, 2015, 07:51 AM)Burdrehnar Wrote: goodness, people getting some practice in. I must do so as well! Anyone want to practice with me?

I'd practice against you but then then what would we do in our REAL match later this week? Lol
(Jan 6, 2015, 08:30 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 07:51 AM)Burdrehnar Wrote: goodness, people getting some practice in. I must do so as well! Anyone want to practice with me?

I'd practice against you but then then what would we do in our REAL match later this week? Lol
Hah, yeah. I hope I can do decently against you. :P