Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
on your pokemon game get online
bag > key items > Vs. Reorder > input battle code
if you don't have the vs. recorder yet you'll have to get that. i think the professor gives it to you
#TeamForum

(Jan 6, 2015, 10:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: on your pokemon game get online
bag > key items > Vs. Reorder > input battle code
if you don't have the vs. recorder yet you'll have to get that. i think the professor gives it to you

You get it when you go to Battle Resort.
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:51 PM)Ezreal Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 05:47 PM)Vexian Wrote: oh man, i have a lot of editing to do now, how many Battle Codes were posted while i was at work?

I wanna watch all these battles, Where do i go?

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...ttle-Codes
Only 1 more battle left for round 1. If that battle fails to meet the deadline how is the DQ determined? Do both players lose and the whoever they face in round 2 just moves onto round 3 for free? Or does the person from round 1 who failed to show up just get DQd and the other person moves to round 2?
If they both get DQed that means I advance lol

edit: I want to battle tho!!
#TeamForum

(Jan 7, 2015, 07:18 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: If they both get DQed that means I advance lol

i know him irl i talked to him and he said he contacted justin im just not sure what they talked about
they were both online this morning but jake (wolf474) had to go the school
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Only three hours left for that final battle. Not sure if they're gonna make it.

Edit: after a quick calculation, 11:59 pm would go to 12 am which is midnight, so they have the rest of today then.
(Jan 7, 2015, 07:24 AM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Only three hours left for that final battle. Not sure if they're gonna make it.

yeah, i doubt it
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 7, 2015, 07:24 AM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Only three hours left for that final battle. Not sure if they're gonna make it.

Burd, when do you want to do our round 2 battle?
actually they have like 17 hours guys till 11:59 pm (12:00 pm is 0:00 aka midnight) PST https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pst

Since timezone are a nightmare to deal with here's the list of all common local times i could think people could be using in the Us and Europe:

Wednesday Jan 7th 11:59pm PST (Thursday Jan 8th 7:59 am GMT, 8:59 am CET, 2:59 am EST, 0:59 am MST, 1:59 am CST) - Round 1 match must be completed by this time or you will be disqualified
Saturday Jan 10th 11:59pm PST (Sunday Jan 11th 7:59 am GMT, 8:59 am CET, 2:59 am EST, 0:59 am MST, 1:59 am CST) - Round 2 match must be completed by this time or you will be disqualified
Wednesday Jan 14th 11:59pm PST (Thursday Jan 15th 7:59 am GMT, 8:59 am CET, 2:59 am EST, 0:59 am MST, 1:59 am CST) - Round 3 matches must be completed by this time or you will be disqualified
Friday Jan 16th 3:00pm PST ( 11:00 pm GMT, 6:00 pm EST, 4:00 pm MST, 5:00 pm CST, Saturday Jan 17th 0:00 am CET) - Live stream of Rounds 4, 5, and Finals
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them