Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 7, 2015, 05:54 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 05:51 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)Evyii Wrote: Round 1 Battles are in, and the head cheerleader for Team Forum is here to find out what this next round is saving for the team. Go Team Forum! Heart

Haha, thanks!

I gotta battle this guy named weather , you here weather?  kappa

I havent seen weather post in here for a while. did you dry PMing him or sending a message via Twitch?

Yeah I just sent him a PM Smile
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:10 PM)Siqueirapowered Wrote: I just finished my round 2 battle, do I have to send the battle code to someone?

you can post any battle codes (if you wish for others to see your team) in my thread found here: http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...ttle-Codes

otherwise you arent required to post them until round 3
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:25 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)Evyii Wrote: Round 1 Battles are in, and the head cheerleader for Team Forum is here to find out what this next round is saving for the team. Go Team Forum! Heart

Haha, thanks!

I havent seen weather post in here for a while. did you dry PMing him or sending a message via Twitch?

Yeah I just sent him a PM  Smile

Sorry i didn't notice this earlier Penguin.
We're in very conflicting timezones ahaha.
If anyone has codes from their round two matchups I would love for you to post them in this thread so we can watch them on stream this friday!

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...ttle-Codes
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:27 PM)Justin Wrote: If anyone has codes from their round two matchups I would love for you to post them in this thread so we can watch them on stream this friday!

I believe only 2 or 3 round 2 battles have been finished... and i dont know if i want you to see my battles justin, in the event we battle in round 3... gotta keep my team a surprise
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:31 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:27 PM)Justin Wrote: If anyone has codes from their round two matchups I would love for you to post them in this thread so we can watch them on stream this friday!

I believe only 2 or 3 round 2 battles have been finished... and i dont know if i want you to see my battles justin, in the event we battle in round 3... gotta keep my team a surprise

It's up to you. I'm playing my battle on stream. So you'll get to see it, not sure if we'll play each other though. I hope we do!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Nobody can change their team up what so ever so I don't see the point of hiding your team because your opponent can't change to counter you.
In case anyone wants to watch a battle from Round 2, here is my code. I'll post it on the thread in a sec.

8AZW-WWWW-WWWT-P78W
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:24 PM)weather Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:25 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:

Haha, thanks!

Yeah I just sent him a PM  Smile

Sorry i didn't notice this earlier Penguin.
We're in very conflicting timezones ahaha.

Yeah, this is going to take a while. Maybe 8 PM your time, which would be 12 PM for you?
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:16 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Nobody can change their team up what so ever so I don't see the point of hiding your team because your opponent can't change to counter you.

this, the only reason to hide it was pre round 1 finishing where people could still change teams tbh it should now be considered inconsiderate to not post your replay imo since it provides entertainment for those who didn't get in or are now out and it also creates an unfair edge since at least one person in the tournament is expected to show his battles. Remember no one can counter build you now so try to conserve your move reveals and last 2 poke spots since they aren't shown in the replays + your going to have to unveil your team in the final 16 so your getting a tiny edge for 2 or 3 more opponents max. I just think we owe it to those who didn't get in or didn't get out of the early rounds to create the most exciting tournament possible for them :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them