Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] Twitch Tournament @ 2PM PST TOMORROW (01/03/2015)
Excited to watch the tourney. Not gonna lie, rooting for ClubPenguin, Kiev and Eeveeli - it's fun to spectate on the battle madness! (And Evilsabre, cause its ur bday! Woot!) Good luck to everyone and enjoy the day!
There are no signups. If this is like the past tournaments there will be a raffle during the stream that only subscribers can enter.
>inb4 16 new people sub and take all the spots.
Good luck to everyone in this Tournament! I really want to sub because of the cool emotes Kappa but College Life is hard KappaHD
(Jan 3, 2015, 10:39 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: >inb4 16 new people sub and take all the spots.

If that happens I'll unsub. Seriously.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 3, 2015, 11:00 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2015, 10:39 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: >inb4 16 new people sub and take all the spots.

idk we got alot of people to sub yesturday Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 3, 2015, 11:20 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2015, 11:00 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:

idk we got alot of people to sub yesturday Wink

That'd be interesting if new people get to play, I want to see what Pokemon they have :D
yeah, I am a semi new sub, LEMME PLAY PLZ I HAS PIZZA!
VGC 2015 is an awesome format because it opens up so many possibilities. Can't wait to see what you guys bring!
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
lol i remember the burrito choke like it was yesterday LMAO