Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] 5IV Timid Latias after 12 Hours soft resetting
[Image: be4c73a92021531fc4b56960031611db]

So satisfying to have a legit 5 IV and Timid nature legendary to use, ecstatic!!! :D Hopefully most of the IV's are 31 but every stat apart from attack will be assured 30
Congrats Gormgear!
Picture dead but congrats!
Ty :D Yeah shame, I think right clicking the broken link for the picture will allow you to open it in a different tab
That's fine if you're playing VGC, because in VGC all mons are level 50 meaning that there will be no difference in stat points between a 30 and 31 IV.
This feature on NuggetBridge could be useful incase you want to go IV resetting again Smile

http://nuggetbridge.com/articles/flawles...-sapphire/
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Thanks!
Man. I'm on. My 120th SR for timid 5iv Latias, and still nothing. I was beginning to think it was impossible but I'm glad to here it's not. I want to give up so bad but I can't knowing that it can and WILL happen. I messed up on my OR so I'm playing my wife's AS. The most annoying thing is the story cut senes and having to go threw them ever SR... :s
I know the feeling, Its definitely worth it though, hope you got it eventually :D