Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ALL THE LEGENDS!+Space!!?
This Space episode is going to be epic. Did everyone else see how it looks like Zinnia has a Mega Stone on the thing on her leg? Plus...all the legends!
(Nov 15, 2014, 12:58 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: This Space episode is going to be epic. Did everyone else see how it looks like Zinnia has a Mega Stone on the thing on her leg? Plus...all the legends!

The more I look at it, the more I think it looks like rayquaza (since it looks like a snake like dragon).

Tchooo tchooo! Aaaaaaall aboard the hype train. Next stop: Mossdeep Space Center!
Can't we to get my hands on Alpha Sapphire!!
I was thinking Ray-Ray too..but I just looked her up. Apparently she has a Salamence and uses the stone with that.
[Image: pdhR4sE.png]

What could AZ have to do with all this?
(Nov 15, 2014, 01:25 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: I was thinking Ray-Ray too..but I just looked her up. Apparently she has a Salamence and uses the stone with that.

I think she's related to Ray in a way or another since her trainer class is Lore Keeper (the second time you battle her)
Disappointing in the way they are handling latias and latios though Sad
(Nov 15, 2014, 07:46 PM)Oreo Wrote: Disappointing in the way they are handling latias and latios though Sad

The Eon Ticket streetpass thing is a cool idea, but it kinda sucks for the people who don't get many streetpassers and don't know a lot of other pokemon players. As is the case for myself, unfortunately.
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:36 PM)SeatofWisdom Wrote: The Eon Ticket streetpass thing is a cool idea, but it kinda sucks for the people who don't get many streetpassers and don't know a lot of other pokemon players. As is the case for myself, unfortunately.

I know that feeling

Quote:From today in Japan, the latest issue of CoroCoro has got a special Serial Code to allow for the obtaining of the Eon Ticket. 
Source: Serebii.net
  Sad
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:36 PM)SeatofWisdom Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2014, 07:46 PM)Oreo Wrote: Disappointing in the way they are handling latias and latios though Sad

The Eon Ticket streetpass thing is a cool idea, but it kinda sucks for the people who don't get many streetpassers and don't know a lot of other pokemon players. As is the case for myself, unfortunately.

Oh that's what I meant c:
Everyone needs to take a trip and do a ton of walking in California and New York in the states. You will eventually get it there. I think that feature where you can stop by places like McDonald's and streetpass people who where there before you will very much help spread it out.