Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ALL THE LEGENDS!+Space!!?
It would be nice for them to give out the serial code for the Ticket in America too. I'm one of those people who can't get to a crowded area much to Streetpass. Hopefully they do something in addition to that.
Oh, man! The hype level is to high...
Dayum! That would be so awesome!
I seriously need to get that shiny ray-ray.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Nov 14, 2014, 06:03 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Giovanni has been in space this whole time LOL!
[Image: EGvouSg.jpg]

This is the best thing i've seen all day
(Nov 17, 2014, 04:25 PM)Corn Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2014, 06:03 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Giovanni has been in space this whole time LOL!
[Image: EGvouSg.jpg]

This is the best thing i've seen all day

Giovanni was made for space
I don't know if we can catch all the legends as that mega latios and latias eon ticket thing they doing unless there is another way around it does anyone have an opinion on how this would work for all of. Us
I can only hope this doesn't mean we'll see more of random passerby trying to challenge me to a battle with 6 legends and no clear strategy.  :P  
(Nov 20, 2014, 04:27 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I can only hope this doesn't mean we'll see more of random passerby trying to challenge me to a battle with 6 legends and no clear strategy.  :P  

I enjoy these. I try out teams and do lulz strats
(Nov 20, 2014, 04:19 PM)peter1994 Wrote: I don't know if we can catch all the legends as that mega latios and latias eon ticket thing they doing unless there is another way around it does anyone have an opinion on how this would work for all of. Us

Apparently you can only catch some like just Reshiram not Zekrom and stuff like that. But you can get mirage spots by streetpassing
(Nov 21, 2014, 08:39 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2014, 04:19 PM)peter1994 Wrote: I don't know if we can catch all the legends as that mega latios and latias eon ticket thing they doing unless there is another way around it does anyone have an opinion on how this would work for all of. Us

Apparently you can only catch some like just Reshiram not Zekrom and stuff like that. But you can get mirage spots by streetpassing
So anyone can get the mirage spots but don't you need latios and latias to do so and not everyone can get them two pokemon coz of the stupid EON