Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Blue Team help?
Tongue 
Hiya everyone!
I'm a /soon/ to be streamer on Twitch.tv and my username is Blue
So I kinda rep my squad by having a competitive Blue team. Meaning I'd like a team that's all pokemon with the Blue color scheme wheter the pokemon is normal or shiny!

Shiny Prankster SubSeed Whimsicott is a necessity (My current EV's are 252HP 252 Def and 4 Spe)
Moves:
Subsitute
Protect
Leech Seed
Stun Spore

Can you please suggest idea's/pokemon that can work around my whimsicott?

I kinda had an idea for Braviary, Nidoking, Lapras but I'm not sure if I can set them up to work around Whimsicott.
Blastoise :D
#TeamForum

What format is this for, VGC (doubles) or Smogon (singles)?
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 14, 2015, 08:47 AM)Skarric Wrote: What format is this for, VGC (doubles) or Smogon (singles)?

Doubles!
Piggy backing on what Naitre said, blue is a very formidable team color. All of those Pokemon he named are real threats. Greninja, Latios, Metagross, (M)-Swampert are a few as well. Garchomp has also been a threat for a long time as well.

Your Whimsicott is threatened by Taunt-users, though. Poison, Fire, Ice, Steel, and Flying are all threatening to her. An offensive Pokemon that utilizes Rock Slide/Earthquake could help clear those threats (Out of the list, Garchomp, Salamence pops on the top of my head). I also suggest building either the Fantasy Core (Steel/Fairy/Dragon) as it helps create a defensive presence on your team and/or a FWG (Fire/Water/Grass) core.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Mega Metagross will check fairy types and is pretty fast. Also can't get intimidated pre-mega.