Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Corocoro Leaks: Apparent "New Pokemon/Form Silhouette Shown
COROCORO LEAKS: APPARENT "NEW POKEMON/FORM" SILHOUETTE IS SHOWN

CREDIT TO MULTIPLE SITES: Serebiii, PokeJungle, and Pokebeach for the Corocoro images and to whoever leaked them.

[Image: CJsWTZoVEAILKhT.jpg]

• Corocoro has just leaked late last night (well at least for me) and we get a teaser image of the new Pokemon 2016 Movie.
  • The images above show scenes of the upcoming Pokemon movie "Hoopa & the Clash of Ages" due to air in Japan next week, though there has been a pre-release theatrical airing of the movie. Some people have claimed that "Zygarde" was showcased at the end of the movie as a teaser.
  • In these three boxed images we get to see a humanoid-like creature appearing with 3 main pulsating glows: 2 on both of its hands and one on its abdomen.  The top images we see its 'eye' as well as some kind of diamond-shaped gem.  
  • Clearly this isn't the Hoopa-Unbound form as we can see a comparason of the body shape in the second image below.
  • To be honest I cannot make the image out of this thing. Its has 'humanoid' traits with a human-shaped body, hands, legs (as shown by the apparent lightening), eyes, etc.
  • All three of the Pokemon News Sites (Pokebeach, Serebii, and Pokejungle) state that the images is teasing a "new Pokemon". Honestly I recall Pokemon (at least from their Japanese PR or Media) had showcased silhouettes of 5 'new' Pokemon which turned out into the Rotom-A forms or how in early XY promotions, 'Mega Mewtwo Y' was teased as a 'new' Pokemon related to both Mew and Mewtwo.
  • To be honest, this can possible just be something only regarding the next Pokemon movie. Well we have seen strange Pokemon-like forms like the Deoxys clones, the " forest creature" Celebi took control in Pokemon 4 Ever, or the fake Groudon with those weird tentacles...
  • Thanks to Tyga on this note. So at the top of each image we clearly see the heading "Pokemon the Movie XY 2016". Part of the title says XY so this might be evidence this movie will still likely be associated with Gen 6.

Is it possible this humanoid creature is potentially related to the Legendary Pokemon Zygarde?

Original Image
[Image: corocoroagosto.jpg]

Zygarde:
[Image: 18152.jpg?itok=DDENeZ0q]

So do you think this thing has anything to deal with the next upcoming Pokemon games if this is either a "new Pokemon" or form of a Pokemon we know about? Discuss this down below.
Update: I just saw this tweet from @Mulamboman and I think we know what it is now. kappa

[Image: ObeliskFull3.jpg]
Let the hype train start Kappa , it does have some features that make it look like zygarde and there are those two hidden moves that probably belong to this new form, it seems like they're going the hoppa route of a sort of drastic change in form (althought not as drastic as hoppa)
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I hope that it is a mega/primal Zygarde. I felt a little underwhelmed by Zygarde when I played through Y and thought there had to be something more and as pointed out with the two hidden moves this just makes sense for it to be Zygarde related.
Not gonna lie, that kind of looks like Groot.
I can see it being a Zygarde Forme that can learn the unreleased moves :/ or maybe a fusion Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Also i heard someone say it could be a fusion of Yveltal and Zygarde cause Zygarde doesnt have claws and  Yveltal does and the wing like things on its body could be parts of Yveltals wings after a fusion

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Pokemon XYZ confirmed?

Oh wait XYZ is from Yu-Gi-Oh :D
Maybe it could be a Volcanion forme standing? Just seems weird that it has arms since the Trio of Kalos doesn't seem to have any true arms.
Nah id say its a zygarde form since nothing has gone on with it story wise

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad