Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Corocoro Leaks: Apparent "New Pokemon/Form Silhouette Shown
(Jul 12, 2015, 07:59 AM)tinytrex14 Wrote: Maybe it could be a Volcanion forme standing? Just seems weird that it has arms since the Trio of Kalos doesn't seem to have any true arms.

I am expecting Volcanion to get something (maybe a primal) since diance got a mega and hoopa got a form change but this looks tooooo drastically different than volcanions original design, and i know that i said in an earlier post that they're going the route of a drastic change but not one feature in this picture reminds me of Volcanion, i would atleast want to see his liitle geysers things that come from his back its, its signature feature
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Maybe this is what that slit on Zygarde's face is for this thing comes out of it
(Jul 12, 2015, 08:16 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Maybe this is what that slit on Zygarde's face is for this thing comes out of it

That actually makes sense WutFace
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
IMO, pretty clearly Zygarde-related, whether a Primal Reversion, Mega, or form change of some sort (ala Hoopa Unbound or the Therians). The wide diamond-tipped structures are very consistent with existing elements of Zygarde's design. When you consider that Zygarde is described as the "balance-keeper" of the Kalos region's legendary pantheon, it leads me to believe that the next movie will center around Volcanion and Zygarde, potentially in conjunction with elements of a new game, should one be released.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jul 12, 2015, 08:48 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: IMO, pretty clearly Zygarde-related, whether a Primal Reversion, Mega, or form change of some sort (ala Hoopa Unbound or the Therians).  The wide diamond-tipped structures are very consistent with existing elements of Zygarde's design.  When you consider that Zygarde is described as the "balance-keeper" of the Kalos region's legendary pantheon, it leads me to believe that the next movie will center around Volcanion and Zygarde, potentially in conjunction with elements of a new game, should one be released.
   -sandragon13

so its kinda like arceus and zygarde have the same goal, keep balance among the world maybe?

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Jul 12, 2015, 11:51 AM)naitre Wrote: Maybe Zygarde will be worth something other than collecting dust in my box now.

What's a "Zygarde"?
(Jul 12, 2015, 12:06 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jul 12, 2015, 11:51 AM)naitre Wrote: Maybe Zygarde will be worth something other than collecting dust in my box now.

What's a "Zygarde"?

Zygarde - Bulbapedia
It's another Dragon/Ground type with better stats, boosting moves, and (potentially) a stronger form change, than Flygon, to my dismay.
    -sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jul 12, 2015, 12:08 PM)naitre Wrote: It's a fancy type of paperweight imported from the Kalos region.

Of course! How could I be so stupid...
(Jul 12, 2015, 12:17 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jul 12, 2015, 12:08 PM)naitre Wrote: It's a fancy type of paperweight imported from the Kalos region.

Of course! How could I be so stupid...
When the President Agrees, You know youve done something wrong Kappa

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
WHOA. Special surprise from CoroCoro.