Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Eon Ticket
Hey everyone,

So I know that the codes for the Eon Ticket have expired and the only way for me to get one now is via streetpass. Could someone explain how I go about doing that? I did acitvate streetpass on OR so thats done. Mostly I just want to find someone who can give me an eon ticket asap.

Thanks!
In order to get the eon ticket now, you need to streetpass with someone else with the ticket, or have the wonder card event. The other way is to "manually" set the wonder card into the game using homebrew / pkhex, though I'm not sure how exactly to about that. Guess those are your two options, unless you know someone who can street pass with you. Basically all you need to do is have both 3DS games connect wireless with each other, and the BuzzNav (part of the PokeNav from the touch screen) should have an image of the ticket.

Not sure if you want to manually input the event wonder card with pkhex, so that's up to you.
Here's how I went about getting it:
1) connect the game to the internet
2) make sure StreetPass is on
3) wait
4) profit
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
To streetpass you simply have to pass someone on the street who has the Eon Ticket. I'm not sure if this works but there's a chance that you can just insert the Eon Ticket item into your key items with PKHex or insert the wondercard for the Eon Ticket in your game
Yeah im looking for it aswell, ive been at it for a week and havent passed anyone with it. (although i live in a rural area). You just got to pass as many people as you can and pray.