Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Fastest way to max happiness?
(May 10, 2015, 01:08 PM)Denny Wrote: I use the EV lowering berries. I have a few hundred of each of them, so if I need happiness I just give the pokemon loads of one of them.

yeah i would've done that but i didnt have alot of those berries the most i had of one was 10, i tried what GMX said and it worked fine i got my egg moves, nature and HA, now im just trying to get onew with 5iv
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 10, 2015, 09:34 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 9, 2015, 06:51 PM)GMX Wrote: Just give a Soothe Bell to Pichu and battle a trainer in Battle Resort, switching Pichu in and out every time to share the experience. It should reach about level 20 or more and it should evolve in Pikachu at the end of the battle.

yeah this seems like the best option i tried it and like you said one battle makes it evolve, thanks GMX :P

The world must know Soothe Bell  Sleepy
I used to just stick a Soothe Bell on my poke and run back and forth in the grass. I taught my Pokemon a move when they tried to learn one to help boost their Happiness and they typically evolved by level 20, which didn't take too long to get to.
Here's a Chart showing how different items help increase/decrease friendship levels. Not sure how helpful it'll be, but still, it might be worth checking out
(May 11, 2015, 04:28 AM)Eckley Wrote: Here's a Chart showing how different items help increase/decrease friendship levels. Not sure how helpful it'll be, but still, it might be worth checking out
thanks :P, ive ill ready got a 5iv pichu i needed but ill use this for later Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Also, for next time, the masseuse in Mauville will raise happiness and in your super secret base level 1 breeders and hikers will also massage once a day. That's 6 massages a day which should be full, if not really close. Also Soothe Bell as previously mentioned.
Since te beginning of ORAS, I started to literally "farm" for EV berries in most of the routes. Usually I check these berries every 4-5 hours to water them just to get a max yield of 20 say hondew berries for one patch. I pitiably farmed about +1000 berries at a time period of one week so it's possible to get 999x of every ev refusing berry.