Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Form changing items and locations
Kyurem
**VERY IMPORTANT** I don't think you can return to get these (I have sadly missed them). But they are hiden to the left of the cavern you fin him in (Need Reshiram and Zekrom) in your party. Use the item finder to search the cavern for the DNA splicers (they're to the left)

Hoopa
With hoopa in your party walk into any pokemart and to the left below the desk there will be a salesman NPC he will tell a story and give you the Prison Bottle after.

Deoxys
The meteorite is found in Prof. Cozmo's house in Fallarbor Town.

Shaymin
talk to man to on the far left in the Berry Master's home and show him a Shaymin and he'll give you a Gracedia

Tao Trio
Go to the mirror shop on the top-left corner of Mauville City and show the shopkeeper any one of the trio. She'll give you a Reveal Glass

Rotom -
The household items are found in Prof. Birch's lab in Littleroot Town.

Keldeo & Meloetta - Secret Sword & Relic Song
Found in Crooner's Café in Mauville City.

Giratina - Griseous Orb
The Griseous Orb is on Route 130. It's underwater and invisible. You can't use the item finder so some searching might be required.

Genesect
There's a Street Thug NPC in Mauville City if you show him a Genesect he'll give you the drives.

Furfrou
Breeder NPC on the right in the Pokémon Fan Club in Slateport City.

Cosplay Pikachu
Bring Cosplay Pikachu to the Breeder NPC at the back of the room to the right of the main atrium of any contest hall.

Arceus
(all invisible and underwater unless otherwise stated)
(most of these I have got from Bulbapedia as I haven't found them all by myself yet)
1-Sky Plate is hidden at the very end of the diving path (have to dive twice) to the north of route 124.
2-Iron plate is held by the beldum in Steven's house after beating the league and Delta episode.
3-Splash Plate is in route 129 south of the large eastern Dive spot. search in the random empty squares in patches of seaweed.
4-Toxic plate on route 130  search in the random empty squares in patches of seaweed.
5-Draco plate route 128, to the left of the Seafloor Cave.
6-Pixie Plate route 128, down to the right of the Seafloor Cave, right next to a division in the trench.
7-Stone plate route 128,  up to the left of the Seafloor Cave.
8-Dread plate route 127 Underwater, at the north tip of the eastern trench
9-Zap plate route 129 Just north of the large western Dive spot
10-Meadow plate route 130 Center-north, in an empty patch east of Scuba Diver Cordura
11-Mind plate route 126 In the northwest under a school of Luvdisc
12-Spooky plate route 127 Underwater, at the north tip of the right branch of the middle trench
13-Insect plate route 127 Underwater, at the north tip of the western trench
14-Icicle plate route 130 Center-south, west of the Fist Plate
15-Flame plate 107 One tile down from the middle of the most northern point of the underwater area
16-Fist plate route 130 In the southeast corner next to Scuba Diver Silas
17-Earth plate route 130 South of Scuba Diver Cordura

If I've forgot one the please just post it below Smile
Outstanding job on listing all the items for the legends! Definitely a helpful list!
Just noticed I forgot Hoopa's Prison Bottle
By the way, Luvdisc swarm around hidden underwater items, for those of you trying to get the Griseous Orb.
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:31 AM)Peppermint Wrote: By the way, Luvdisc swarm around hidden underwater items, for those of you trying to get the Griseous Orb.

Luvdisc don't swarm around all hidden underwater items sadly :/ It's not the case for the rest of the plates they are entirely invisible and require quite a search to find them.
And I didn't get any Luvdiscs around the Griseous orb in my game. If other people can confirm I'll edit the guide to add the detail.
(Dec 28, 2014, 10:40 AM)geofurlong Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:31 AM)Peppermint Wrote: By the way, Luvdisc swarm around hidden underwater items, for those of you trying to get the Griseous Orb.

Luvdisc don't swarm around all hidden underwater items sadly :/ It's not the case for the rest of the plates they are entirely invisible and require quite a search to find them.
And I didn't get any Luvdiscs around the Griseous orb in my game. If other people can confirm I'll edit the guide to add the detail.

oh, that's a shame. good luck everyone!
this guide is off the chain. found them all now Smile
Do we have one for TM's? That'd be the next thread to make if not!
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...-Locations