Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Friend Safaris?
Do you guys think friend safaris will be back for ORAS, or perhaps a different way of getting HA pokes. I definitely think that friend safaris will be back just like they are in XY as its a great system. I just hope that if they do come back i can brag about something better than a corsola in my safari (pretty bad right XD) Angel
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I would love to see Friend Safari's come back since I would love to get the HA on certain Pokes and it was such a great way to find shinies (I was able to find at least a box full which includes my very first shiny ever) I would be really curious about which Pokemon they would make available since I would like to think they would minimize on duplicate Pokes between X/Y Safaris and ORAS safaris.
(Nov 1, 2014, 09:36 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: I would love to see Friend Safari's come back since I would love to get the HA on certain Pokes and it was such a great way to find shinies (I was able to find at least a box full which includes my very first shiny ever) I would be really curious about which Pokemon they would make available since I would like to think they would minimize on duplicate Pokes between X/Y Safaris and ORAS safaris.

for sure the HA hoenn and johto starters (Sheer Force Ferraligator, HELLO), and maybe adding some new HA into the game for some pokes that dont have it, slow start slaking is a thought i had, and maybe adding a few new abilities to some pokes as HA, such as a special version of initmidate ( i really like the idea of an ability like this, as special attackers are so much better than physical in meta with intimidate and burn hindering physical attackers so much). maybe even add a second HA to pokemon that could use it to make them more viable/variable. just my thoughts and dont really know how they would play out :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I'm genuinely interested in this, I want to know how we'll be acquiring certain Pokemon for HAs, especially those that are unreleased, because some make certain Pokemon quite a lot more viable. (I like how we all thought of Hidden Abilities as a main feature of possible new Friend Safaris)
I was just thinking about this.

I'm really hoping they bring them back. I feel it was one of the best new features in X/Y, and to leave it out here in ORAS would be a bit of a disappointment.
(Nov 2, 2014, 05:27 PM)Cha0sFinale Wrote: I was just thinking about this.

I'm really hoping they bring them back. I feel it was one of the best new features in X/Y, and to leave it out here in ORAS would be a bit of a disappointment.

i agree it kind of forced people to get FC's and thats awesome its a great feature and if you want more safaris all you had to do was add more people XD