Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS HYPE!!
(Nov 27, 2014, 07:37 AM)evilsabre Wrote: TBh Eeveeli its prob that nintendo did the licensing for the market late across Europe or something like that. That or they needed an extra week before EU joins the servers since they couldn't handle the launch load from the entire world at once....

ah I see, that makes way more sense that what everyone told me lol
(Nov 27, 2014, 08:05 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2014, 07:37 AM)evilsabre Wrote: TBh Eeveeli its prob that nintendo did the licensing for the market late across Europe or something like that. That or they needed an extra week before EU joins the servers since they couldn't handle the launch load from the entire world at once....

ah I see, that makes way more sense that what everyone told me lol

Basically although Nintendo are better than most Japanese developers they historically always take forever to release EU versions of games i mean take Koei for example it takes them like a year to release the Eu versions of their games and their not even dubbed normally.... I think its due to the Japanese culture meaning that they are very isolationist and as a result don't really care about the rest of the world so it takes a back seat. The same is true about the anime industry, its very rare for me to be able to buy dvd's /blu rays since the UK gets so few of them licensed put it this way i've been waiting for the new evangelion movie 3.33 for like 3-4 years now... it released like 2 years ago in japan and the 2nd movie had a preview for the 3rd movie with the dubbed voice actors like 3-4 years ago.