Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS HYPE!!
(Nov 20, 2014, 07:01 PM)Corn Wrote: Just wanted to make a post expressing my hype for Pokemon ORAS, what's everyone most hype for?

[Image: 4bc3f709c3.jpg]
I'm hyped for the game in general. Time can't move any slower.
Already spoiled myself with the OST, I love it though. Heart
Getting mine on the 28th Sad I'm over hyped hyped as this is my fav gen so I'm going to keep playing pokemonY for breeding pokemon I might want to trade over for my team when I get omega ruby I'd still be playing pokemon y Smile
[Image: 2dv4hns.jpg] BRUH
NOOO!!! I though I would get Pokemon today. But for some reason they dont release it until the 28th in Europe. I've never been this mad before... This totaly ruined my weekend. Sad
hopefully I get the game today. I'm gonna pull every string possible to do it. tomorrow at the latest. my plan is to get 100 % scan data on every pokemon in a route so i can get the hidden abilities and egg moves
I'm going today for it just after school Heart Heart
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Gamestop was slammed with people. Walmart had 6 people in front of us. Glad I didn't pre-order.
lol wow,

still 7 days to go for UK and rest of EU dw guys we can live in isolation from the rest of the community for 7 days..... i think.....