Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS HYPE!!
#MuricaSux #EUFTW
(Nov 21, 2014, 11:37 AM)Eckley Wrote: #MuricaSux #EUFTW

The Salty EU man is real.
Is there a reason to why Europe gets the game one week later?
(Nov 21, 2014, 01:36 PM)koroX Wrote: Is there a reason to why Europe gets the game one week later?
Cause Nintendo
(Nov 21, 2014, 01:36 PM)koroX Wrote: Is there a reason to why Europe gets the game one week later?

I heard that it was because Italy leaked XY a week earlier than nintendo planned so they're "punishing" everyone in Europe Kappa
I've got to wait till 28th but my hype is HUGE!!! Started playng ruby when I was 8or9 so all you wlll know what game I'm getting. This is going to bring back childhood memories with all the soundtracks and towns I'm over the moon when I found out they were remaking this really can't wait till the 28 I'm up all night haha
(Nov 21, 2014, 02:37 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:

I heard that it was because Italy leaked XY a week earlier than nintendo planned so they're "punishing" everyone in Europe Kappa

Well that sucks...
Tbh I really hope mine come I pre ordered it off nintendo got an email on the 25th saying it has been dispatched and will cone on or before 28th I have good postal service so what do you guys think will it come on 28th?
TBh Eeveeli its prob that nintendo did the licensing for the market late across Europe or something like that. That or they needed an extra week before EU joins the servers since they couldn't handle the launch load from the entire world at once....
My hype is here I've got the game now so no waiting for tomo just need to wait for my 3DS to charge and hoenn here I come :D