Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Hacked pokemons?
hi some time ago a guy gived me a a lvl 100 hacked mawile for free, i think it might be hacked and i'll do a tournament, if i use this mawile if it is hacked can they know it and ban me from the tournament?.
3 time world champion ray rizzo had a aegislash in a dream ball so that could be hacked and I'm pretty sure through breeding it's not possible to pass down a dream ball so I don't know maybe you will maybe you won't you might want to not use it just in case
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

You don't get banned you get DQ'd from playing in it. They SHOULD be stepping up their game after what happen at worlds with Ray and his Aegislash, but who knows.
(Feb 2, 2015, 02:36 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: You don't get banned you get DQ'd from playing in it.  They SHOULD be stepping up their game after what happen at worlds with Ray and his Aegislash, but who knows.

It wasn't at worlds I believe.

Anyway, try using it on Rated battle spot and see if it works. If it does, it probably will bypass the tournament hack checks but if you're very worried I would not use it. If it doesn't, it definitely won't pass tournament hack checks and you might as well get a new mawile that is either 100% hack free or is only has a hacked parent(s).
It's really easy to breed a good iv mawile. I think I would take the time to do that if I were going to drive to attend a regional.
#TeamForum