Poll: Which pokegenning method is the easiest?
QR Code
Web Browser Exploit
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] How to EASILY Pokegen in ORAS with just a QR Code
UPDATE 3/2/2015 8:17PM EST: DO NOT UPDATE PAST 9.5.0-22U AS IT PATCHES THIS METHOD, YOU CAN PLAY EVERY GAME ONLINE WITHOUT THE NEED OF A SYSTEM UPDATE UNLESS IF A PATCH FOR THE SPECIFIC GAME GETS RELEASED.

If you had a tough time of following my other pokegen tutorial, then this is the one for you, this cannot cause any bad eggs of any kind, even if you do it incorrectly.

WHAT YOU NEED:
  • ORAS
  • A 3DS (New3DS Not compatible as spider3DSTools is only for 3DS)
  • System Firmware 9.0-9.5.0-22 (Tested myself on firmware 4.5, 8.1, 9.2, 9.5. Only 9.2 and 9.5 worked. I also tested this on 9.5 EmuNAND, that didn't work either.) To check the firmware, go to the system settings. This is also not compatible with EmuNAND if you are a gateway or MT Card user.
  • PKHeX

STEP 1: Making the Pokemon

Download PKHex above and open it up and make your pokemon, how to make the pokemon is basically self explanatory. The main tab is for the level of your pokemon and the species and etc, Met is for the location you met the pokemon at, Stats is for IVS and EVS. Hint! If you want to have all 252 in EVS, rename PKHeX to PKHaX, it'll be illegal in battles though. Attacks is- well, its attacks and OT/Misc is choosing the OT of your pokemon and more.
[Image: HAunsCY.png]

STEP 2: Saving the file and exporting the pk6 as a QR Code

Once you are done with making the pokemon, save the file as a pkx, no specific name is needed.
[Image: tTOdebO.png]

Now what you need to do is export the file as a QR Code so you can read it on the 3DS,  Go to this website and then drag the pkx file into the box.
[Image: vxy9j3G.png]

STEP 3: Injecting the pokemon into your game.

Now, you open up your 3DS and then go into ORAS and go into the pokemon center, BE SURE NOTHING IS IN BOX 1 SLOT 1 as that's the slot the pokemon is going to be. Now, go to the home menu and then activate the camera by using L + R, and then click the QR Code button, let it read the qr code and it'll lead you to the internet browser, wait 15 seconds and then it'll give you an error screen. Go back into your game and check the PC and the pokemon should be there!

I suggest you check out the legitimacy thread to see if your pokemon is legit or not! Enjoy!
[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_02_24_at_3_54_45_PM.jpg]
VGC Legal Cresselia

[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_02_24_at_3_59_34_PM.jpg]
VGC Legal Heatran

[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_02_24_at_3_50_30_PM.jpg]
VGC Legal Lando-T

[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_02_24_at_3_51_22_PM.jpg]
VGC Legal Terrakion

[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_02_24_at_3_52_15_PM.jpg]
VGC Legal Thundurus
#TeamForum

On a scale of 1 thru 10, this method is so broken. I just literally got a Cresselia from my iPhone to the actual game cartridge just with a QR code is just amazing. I could only imagine people making libraries of competitive pokemon similar to pokecheck except everyone now has access to them.
(Feb 24, 2015, 03:09 PM)Black117 Wrote: On a scale of 1 thru 10, this method is so broken. I just literally got a Cresselia from my iPhone to the actual game cartridge just with a QR code is just amazing. I could only imagine people making libraries of competitive pokemon similar to pokecheck except everyone now has access to them.

I saw on Reddit that apparently someone made almost every Smogon set into a QR code. That's crazy.
Well I was actually considering doing the same thing as well with the by editing all of my boxes but didn't have time. Can you tell me the link to that page?
I would also like a link. it just saddens me that all these Pokemon will no longer be rare in needed anymore.
I also wonder how Game Freak and Nintendo are going to react to this.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 24, 2015, 03:21 PM)Black117 Wrote: Well I was actually considering doing the same thing as well with the by editing all of my boxes but didn't have time. Can you tell me the link to that page?

the link to where? The smogon sets?
I'ma make pokemon for breeding purposes from this No lie lol
(Feb 24, 2015, 03:21 PM)Black117 Wrote: Well I was actually considering doing the same thing as well with the by editing all of my boxes but didn't have time. Can you tell me the link to that page?

http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes/c..._as_a_pk6/

Wink
Testing out Tygaa2's codes and works perfectly Smile Thanks dude!!