Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] I just completed my Living Dex! Here is how I did it!
Thanks! And nice job on the living dex, SCf3! :D
Quote:8-10 days??? Did you play non-stop those days or what? I can see why the 2nd gen HA starters would get you most things, they're pretty popular. Anyway, good job on the living dex! I could never have done it that fast.

Pretty much, I knew if I took too long of a break I'd get distracted like I did when working on the 2nd gen. xD
(Mar 10, 2015, 02:41 PM)Bluetwoen Wrote: Thanks! And nice job on the living dex, SCf3! :D

Thanks! :D Not gonna lie, I'm too lazy to complete it in ORAS. It took me so long in XY. 
I've been working on my living dex for the last week or so.I've got Gen 1 complete and just started on Gen 2 a couple of days ago. I tried to get most of the P.I.T.A. evolutions from all generations out of the way early (trade evolutions, friendship evolutions (only one left should be finished tonight)) as well as trying to do about 50 or so pokemon per day, so I'm hoping to have it done before too long. I have a lot of breeding and evolving to go but that site with the checklist should really help me out, Thank you for posting it.
(Mar 11, 2015, 02:02 PM)DigestingDragon Wrote: I've been working on my living dex for the last week or so.I've got Gen 1 complete and just started on Gen 2 a couple of days ago. I tried to get most of the P.I.T.A. evolutions from all generations out of the way early (trade evolutions, friendship evolutions (only one left should be finished tonight)) as well as trying to do about 50 or so pokemon per day, so I'm hoping to have it done before too long. I have a lot of breeding and evolving to go but that site with the checklist should really help me out, Thank you for posting it.

Wow, you're way more systematic than me! I just filled in the blanks as I saw fit, haha. Glad that I could be of some help! Good luck!
(Mar 11, 2015, 03:23 PM)Bluetwoen Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2015, 02:02 PM)DigestingDragon Wrote: I've been working on my living dex for the last week or so.I've got Gen 1 complete and just started on Gen 2 a couple of days ago. I tried to get most of the P.I.T.A. evolutions from all generations out of the way early (trade evolutions, friendship evolutions (only one left should be finished tonight)) as well as trying to do about 50 or so pokemon per day, so I'm hoping to have it done before too long. I have a lot of breeding and evolving to go but that site with the checklist should really help me out, Thank you for posting it.

Wow, you're way more systematic than me! I just filled in the blanks as I saw fit, haha. Glad that I could be of some help! Good luck!

I figured it would be easier to keep track of what I still need if I started at 1 and went to 719 instead of just filling in the blanks like you did.
(Mar 11, 2015, 04:45 PM)DigestingDragon Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2015, 03:23 PM)Bluetwoen Wrote:

I figured it would be easier to keep track of what I still need if I started at 1 and went to 719 instead of just filling in the blanks like you did.

That's what I did, made the most sense to me. Although I didn't always do them in order. I did one box at the time, and if let's say number 21 would be a PITA to get I'd GTS it ahead of of time and work on the others while waiting for the GTS trade to go through.