Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] IDEA: League and Seasons
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:35 PM)Muphry Wrote: I love the idea. Playing competitively regularly is a real good way to hone your skill, so a league would be both fun and helpful!

I'd start off with matches 1v1, though, for organization purposes. It's way easier to organize 2 players per game compared to 6 people. Once the basics are down, we could move on to more complex systems.

Definitely a good idea to start with a small group!
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:19 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:51 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Glad you're interested Papuito!

Mitch take a look at this document for an example of possible details/ruling of the tournament series. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NY0j...sp=sharing

Yea this seems really cool! I was considering like maybe you get a rookie, veteran, and pro on each team do there are different skill levels?

I think that's a really good idea.
I would love to do this. I've been DYING to do one of these.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I love the team suggestion.

Now the question is, who wants to be my Dodrio Kappa.
I'm glad so manny are interested! I do like the idea stated earlier of rookie, veteran, and pro. You could state your opinionated rank at time of sign up and then the tournament host could put one of each on the teams.
#TeamForum

(Jan 6, 2015, 11:50 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I'm glad so manny are interested! I do like the idea stated earlier of rookie, veteran, and pro. You could state your opinionated rank at time of sign up and then the tournament host could put one of each on the teams.

Yea that's kinds the idea I had.
i like it, it will be the JCS (Justin Championship Series) :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I like this idea! :D
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:03 AM)evilsabre Wrote: i like it, it will be the JCS (Justin Championship Series) :P

Seems great! Hopefully me and Tygaa will open it soon!
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:03 AM)evilsabre Wrote: i like it, it will be the JCS (Justin Championship Series) :P

Great title!!