Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] IDEA: League and Seasons
Glad you're interested Papuito!

Mitch take a look at this document for an example of possible details/ruling of the tournament series. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NY0j...sp=sharing
#TeamForum

Cool idea! :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

That's a really cool idea tygaa2. Would you have that you have players form their own teams, draft style, or random assignment??
This kind of reminds me of Nugget Bridge's Dodrio Cup + NPA together, as Dodrio Cup had teams of three had players not being allowed to use the same Pokemon, and NPA had several teams battling it out etc. I really like this idea though! :]
yes Pokester thats where the idea came from! and i don't know Peaplo, we have not got that far in the planning yet. what are yalls opinion on that?
#TeamForum

(Jan 5, 2015, 09:46 PM)Peapolo Wrote: I think its a really great idea, and there is definitely a lot of potential for growth.  As you progress through, you can even develop it into a tier system like they do in European sports, giving opportunities for those who are new or not quite as good to develop, but still have something to play for (but of course that would be a little in the future).

But I'm down and if you need a hand organizing and running something like it, I am more than happy to help you out. I really like the organisation side of things.

Yea that sounds like a cool idea! Like minor leagues? And I'd be glad for you to help!
(Jan 5, 2015, 11:21 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: If this idea gets large enough we could think about having teams of three and when teams face each other they would play a best of 3 match where a different player battles each time.

That's a cool idea too!
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:51 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Glad you're interested Papuito!

Mitch take a look at this document for an example of possible details/ruling of the tournament series. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NY0j...sp=sharing

Yea this seems really cool! I was considering like maybe you get a rookie, veteran, and pro on each team do there are different skill levels?
Well it seems like a lot of people are willing to help but it's gonna take a lot of developing ad this was just an idea I wanted to see could grow
I love the idea. Playing competitively regularly is a real good way to hone your skill, so a league would be both fun and helpful!

I'd start off with matches 1v1, though, for organization purposes. It's way easier to organize 2 players per game compared to 6 people. Once the basics are down, we could move on to more complex systems.