Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Is Heal Bell Articuno legal?
Title says it all!

ty kappa
In battle spot
Yeah it depends on the format. In smogon, yes. In VGC, due to the pentagon rule no.
(Sep 27, 2015, 06:47 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Yeah it depends on the format. In smogon, yes. In VGC, due to the pentagon rule no.

but right now, the latest 'VGC' format 'battle spot doubles' with "no pentagon" rule i think it is allowed.
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:48 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2015, 06:47 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Yeah it depends on the format. In smogon, yes. In VGC, due to the pentagon rule no.

but right now, the latest 'VGC' format 'battle spot doubles' with "no pentagon" rule i think it is allowed.

THE LATEST VGC FORMAT ISNT BATTLE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
(Sep 27, 2015, 09:27 AM)Chimchared7 Wrote:

We have gone over this, Battle Spot IS NOT VGC, and this will prove it
[Image: 4VShOOq.png]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Sep 27, 2015, 09:36 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:

The fact that we still need to go over this kinda scares me, this forum is wack yo
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Articuno doesn't even get Heal Bell as a tutor or event move so how can it be legal? :I
[Insert signature here]
(Sep 27, 2015, 11:24 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Articuno doesn't even get Heal Bell as a tutor or event move so how can it be legal? :I

Xd gale of darkness
(Sep 27, 2015, 10:31 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2015, 09:36 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:

The fact that we still need to go over this kinda scares me, this forum is wack yo

ikr we just play 6-on-6 battles in that format and have lv. 100 pokemons. i was just doing it for the lolz