Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Japanese Global Link Annoucement
I've got a pretty interesting situation. See my response here to see what you guys think about it; basically, I'm using a completely hacked 3DS to go online on Battle Spot, and I'm too scared to try to go back on since I saw the new hack checks.
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...3#pid71953
(Third post down)
I just went to the store today and bought myself a new copy of AS to be save, now if I transfer mons from Pokébank that are modified I am fine correct? As long as I do not use powersaves on the new game card?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Aug 12, 2015, 10:09 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I just went to the store today and bought myself a new copy of AS to be save, now if I transfer mons from Pokébank that are modified I am fine correct? As long as I do not use powersaves on the new game card?

i would assume so as long as everything about the transferred mons is legit and proper Smile
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I have some sort of an update. I bought a new AS game card since I used powersaves on my OR one. My OR cartridge/subaccount on GL is banned from entering competitions, yet I transferred powersaved mons to the AS cartridge and I am eligible to for instance enter the PikachuCup competition.

Therefor it doesn't seem to affect cross sub-accounts on GL. (for now)
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
from what iunderstand from the nintendo french post, they detect modified games, not modified pkemons, so i guess that would confirmed what everyone guessed.

I still think they should change their game instead of punishing. if they want to be a competitive game breeding cannot stay as it is. a competitive game is about PvP, so it doesnt work if you have to spend 95% of your time on "PvE" (player vs environnement but praying for luck Wink )
thanks for the update.

Some questions I still have mostly for @SjoerdDN but also others

- Does that mean you can't go on battlespot either or are you only banned from competitions like the pikachu cup?
- If I'm banned and I move all my pokemon to the pokebank then reset my cartridge and move the pokemon back will I still be banned?

I've been too afraid to go on battlespot random battles right now cause I actually want to attend my first regional tournament.
(Aug 24, 2015, 11:38 AM)sng Wrote: thanks for the update.

- Does that mean you can't go on battlespot either or are you only banned from competitions like the pikachu cup?
- If I'm banned and I move all my pokemon to the pokebank then reset my cartridge and move the pokemon back will I still be banned?

I've been too afraid to go on battlespot random battles right now cause I actually want to attend my first regional tournament.

safest option would be to buy a new cartridge i guess: transfer your pokemons on it and don't use it for powersaves
(Aug 24, 2015, 01:33 PM)Apo Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2015, 11:38 AM)sng Wrote: thanks for the update.

safest option would be to buy a new cartridge i guess: transfer your pokemons on it and don't use it for powersaves

I'll probably steal my girlfriends cartridge Angel
If you got busted it is likely for editing something that gets synced on global link.

Like I got busted for having too many pokemiles.

They won't be able to see edited Pokémon through powersaves.

I did some testing when pxhex and qr codes were a thing and powersaves edits mons just fine.

It's the other stuff they can see and ban you for.

I asked why I couldn't register was told to use an unmodified game by global link support. I deleted my game off global link and started a new one.
(Aug 30, 2015, 08:54 AM)brownsfan125 Wrote: If you got busted it is likely for editing something that gets synced on global link.

Like I got busted for having too many pokemiles.

They won't be able to see edited Pokémon through powersaves.

I did some testing when pxhex and qr codes were a thing and powersaves edits mons just fine.  

It's the other stuff they can see and ban you for.

I asked why I couldn't register was told to use an unmodified game by global link support.  I deleted my game off global link and started a new one.

that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the updated info. If anyone has anymore news regarding this issue please keep the community informed.