Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Last Minute Megas
Who would everyone on here like to see put in as a last minute mega for ORAS. If you cant tell by how much ive mentioned it, my profile pic, or just talk about it in chat i would absolutely love mega milotic to get in the game. they could make it a nice fairy/water type with an ability like multiscale (already tanky and this makes it rediculous, as well as access to recover) and giving it moves like moonblast and dazzling gleam would make it good. what do you guys think. who do you want as mega, and what would change about them i.e. typing or ability. glad to look over your answers and talk about them with you.
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Yes very good idea i love Milotic, a mega would be pretty cool for it!

I would love to see Mega Latios, Latias, Flygon, and Zangoose, and of course Milotic as well!I don't really know what i would change about there typing or ability because i just recently got back into pokemon and don't have a lot of knowledge about competitive pokemon, but I'm very interested in getting into competitive play in the future. But i would really love to see these megas just for there designs, they would look so cool!Smile

[Image: latios_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49en.gif][Image: x_y_latias_cursor_by_mid0456-d7a106j.gif] [Image: flygon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49n5.gif] [Image: zangoose_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48na.gif] [Image: milotic_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ad.gif]
Mew.

Mewtwo got TWO megas and (s)he's only a genetic rip-off of Mew.

Also, put in a legit way to get Mew in ORAS. Pls. Sad
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Oct 5, 2014, 09:56 AM)Blueon Wrote: Yes very good idea i love Milotic, a mega would be pretty cool for it!

I would love to see Mega Latios, Latias, Flygon, and Zangoose, and of course Milotic as well!I don't really know what i would change about there typing or ability because i just recently got back into pokemon and don't have a lot of knowledge about competitive pokemon, but I'm very interested in getting into competitive play in the future. But i would really love to see these megas just for there designs, they would look so cool!Smile

[Image: latios_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49en.gif][Image: x_y_latias_cursor_by_mid0456-d7a106j.gif] [Image: flygon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49n5.gif] [Image: zangoose_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48na.gif] [Image: milotic_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ad.gif]

also remember mega latios and latias are a thing, just unreleased
BRELOOOOOOOOOOM kappa
(Oct 5, 2014, 10:17 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2014, 09:56 AM)Blueon Wrote: Yes very good idea i love Milotic, a mega would be pretty cool for it!

Really!? :o thats awesome! I didnt know that! Smile Thanks!
(Oct 5, 2014, 10:34 AM)Blueon Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2014, 10:17 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:

Really!? :o thats awesome! I didnt know that! Smile Thanks!

i believe justin has a video of it on youtube if you would like to check them out
I wanna bet that another 5th gen mon is gonna receive a mega. Audino shouldn't be the only one repping 5th gen. I'll throw it out there and say either Eelektross, Galvantula, or maybe Krookodile.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:46 PM)Skarric Wrote: I wanna bet that another 5th gen mon is gonna receive a mega. Audino shouldn't be the only one repping 5th gen. I'll throw it out there and say either Eelektross, Galvantula, or maybe Krookodile.

i wouldnt care for eelektross, but ive been in love with competitive galvantula lately and would love that, and krookidile is a beast in general, i like the thoughts of these guys
Mega Snorlax. Gets a boost in hp, defense, and special defense keeps the ability thick fat or gets fur coat. Nuff said.