Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Maison Help!
Hi! Is there anyway to make the Maison easier and faster? I need some Power items and the only way to get them is the Maison. I'm currently using a mega kangaskhan and its doing good, except on the super singles. Any tips??
Is it properly bred/EV trained? What moveset does it have? On its own it should be able to get at least 20 straight wins in Super Singles.
1.) I believe so, it's adamsnt with 252 Atk and Speed. 4 HP. Sucker punch, facade, fake out, power up punch.
But now I'm using Mega Salamrnce, Arcanine, and Octillery. Together, they are doing good Smile
My best super singles team consists of mega kang gliscor and blissey. Between them they can resist most coverage moves that the ai throws at them
Honestly, I don't think Arcanine or Octillery might get you higher records. If you just don't care about using OP Pokemon and need items quickly, Mega Kangaskhan is your best friend. I had a team that consisted of Mega Kangaskhan, Weakness Policy Aegislash, and Focus Sash Greninja and got about 150 straight for super single battles. Other Pokemon I heard are just as good are Mono attackers like Multiscale Dragonite and Calm Mind Rest talk Suicine. You can also search Battle Maison Records at Smogon since they have an archive of in game record teams Smogon players used to get higher records.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bat...s.3492706/
poli, ludi, Tflame, m kang can blast through every doubles team at the maison
#TeamForum

(Feb 20, 2015, 10:44 AM)Vexian Wrote: My best super singles team consists of mega kang gliscor and blissey. Between them they can resist most coverage moves that the ai throws at them
Interesting. Now I need to get breeding lol

(Feb 20, 2015, 10:45 AM)Black117 Wrote: Honestly, I don't think Arcanine or Octillery might get you higher records. If you just don't care about using OP Pokemon and need items quickly, Mega Kangaskhan is your best friend. I had a team that consisted of Mega Kangaskhan, Weakness Policy Aegislash, and Focus Sash Greninja and got about 150 straight for super single battles. Other Pokemon I heard are just as good are Mono attackers like Multiscale Dragonite and Calm Mind Rest talk Suicine. You can also search Battle Maison Records at Smogon since they have an archive of in game record teams Smogon players used to get higher records.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bat...s.3492706/
Awesome, I'll check it out now!

(Feb 20, 2015, 10:53 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: poli, ludi, Tflame, m kang can blast through every doubles team at the maison

Any specific sets to use??
Just the standard high offense rain team will work
#TeamForum