Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Mega Evolution Ideas Forum
Mega Feraligatr
Water Fighting
50 boost to attack 50 to defense
Ability, Inner Focus.

Sounds goofy, but it already has Sheer Force and I think the ability always needs to change with Mega.
Mega Hydreigon
Type Dark Dragon
Ability Dark Version of Pixilate

+ 45 Atk + 35 Sp.Atk + 20 Speed

Stats Before Mega Evolution Hp 92 Atk 105 Def 90 Sp.Atk 125 Sp. Def 90 Speed 98

After Mega Evolution Hp 92 Atk 150 Def 90 Sp.Atk 160 Sp.Def 90 Speed 118
(May 24, 2015, 02:51 PM)BonFire5 Wrote: Mega Feraligatr
Water Fighting
Ability, Inner Focus.

Sounds goofy,  but it already has Sheer Force and I think the ability always needs to change with Mega.

Tell that to Mega Tyranitar, Mega Scizor, Mega Abomasnow and Mega Blaziken. By keeping their abilities the
same both in and out of Mega it basically says they couldn't do better than what they already have. Unless of course you're saying that you feel that ability should change when you mega, in which case I'd agree that yes, it should.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Mega Weezing
Type: Poison and Dark.
Ability: Poison Point. I like Levitate on Weezing but if it has to change I just thought of that.

Before Mega Evolution: HP - 65. Atk - 90. Def - 120. Sp Atk - 85. Sp Def - 70. Speed - 60

After Mega Evolution: HP: 100. Atk - 90. Def - 140. Sp Atk - 100. Sp Def - 100. Speed - 60

I just want Mega Weezing really. I decided to put the stats into making it have more HP, Def and Sp Def mainly with a little extra in Sp Atk because I would think Mega Weezing would just be a hell of a lot more bulky with a little more Sp Atk.
(May 29, 2015, 08:45 AM)richardthehuman Wrote: Mega Weezing
Type: Poison and Dark.
Ability: Poison Point. I like Levitate on Weezing but if it has to change I just thought of that.

Before Mega Evolution: HP - 65. Atk - 90. Def - 120. Sp Atk - 85. Sp Def - 70. Speed - 60

After Mega Evolution: HP: 100. Atk - 90. Def - 140. Sp Atk - 100. Sp Def - 100. Speed - 60

I just want Mega Weezing really. I decided to put the stats into making it have more HP, Def and Sp Def mainly with a little extra in Sp Atk because I would think Mega Weezing would just be a hell of a lot more bulky with a little more Sp Atk.

I actually love this spread, because if he had levitate, he would have no weaknesses, along with being disgustingly bulky. This would be great!

(May 29, 2015, 07:47 AM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(May 24, 2015, 02:51 PM)BonFire5 Wrote: Mega Feraligatr
Water Fighting
Ability, Inner Focus.

Sounds goofy,  but it already has Sheer Force and I think the ability always needs to change with Mega.

Tell that to Mega Tyranitar, Mega Scizor, Mega Abomasnow  and Mega Blaziken. By keeping their abilities the
same both in and out of Mega it basically says they couldn't do better than what they already have. Unless of course you're saying that you feel that ability should change when you mega, in which case I'd agree that yes, it should.
   -sandragon13

Yeah, I believe it should change with Mega Evolution.
mega prankster forretress
+50 def +50 spe. def
Mega Golduck! Add the Psychic typing and give it either No Guard or Adaptability.

No Guard + Focus Blast + Hydropump = death.

Some extra speed and special attack is all it needs, with either of those abilities.
Mega Luxray Electric/Dark
Ability: Strong Jaw
Base Stats: HP 80/Atk 120/Def 79/SpAtk 95/SpDef 79/Speed 70 Base total: 523
Mega Stats: HP 80/Atk 150/Def 99/SpAtk 90/SpDef 99/Speed 105 Base total: 623

Hp + 0
Atk + 30
Def + 20
SpAtk - 5
SpDef + 20
Speed + 35

I would love to see this in the 4th gen remakes. My reasoning behind this base stat distribution is to make it a hard-hitter while giving it some nice bulk. I wanted it to be able to outspeed Jolly Garchomp as well. Looking at the calcs for this thing on http://nuggetbridge.com/damagecalc/ , it might be a little too strong >.> considering that nothing OHKO it with EQ or Earth Power. At least Hydreigon's Specs Draco Meteor OHKOs it.  KappaHD

Anyway, I thought Strong Jaw would be really good on it since it gets all of the Elemental Fang moves and Crunch. It would be the first ever Electric/Dark combo in Pokemon as well. And it would definitely be given competitive viability in higher tiers/VGC.

I've seen some fan art for Luxray and it looks pretty good. I think a good overall mega would easily come from this Pokemon.
Mega Mismagius
Type Ghost Fairy
Ability Pixilate

+ 10 Def + 40 Sp.Atk + 50 Speed

Stats Before Mega Evolution Hp 60 Atk 60 Def 60 Sp.Atk 105 Sp. Def 105 Speed 105

After Mega Evolution Hp 60 Atk 60 Def 70 Sp.Atk 145 Sp.Def 105 Speed 155