Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Zygarde Forms Confirmed from Corocoro + "Ash's Greninja"
New Zygarde Forms Confirmed from Corocoro + "Ash's Greninja"

[Image: COrTXvnU8AAwE2T.jpg]

[Image: COrTGX5UAAAIyMj.png]

So Corocoro leaked and we will be updating as Serebii and the the other fans site give out more information.

I'm just going by what has been said by Serebii and the other fan sites Zygarde has 5 forms confirmed so far. By left to right, "Zygarde Core" is the blob thing we've seen, "Zygarde Cell" is a flatter version of Zygarde Core,  "Zygarde 10% form" is the dog looking thing, "Zygarde 50%" is the regular Zygarde form we've known now since the release of XY and finally... "Zygarde Perfect" is the silhouette figure we've been trying to guess what its appearance would be like for 2 months until now. All forms retain the Ground/Dragon typing as well. Apparently the Greninja seen isn't a Mega Evolution rather a new look just for the anime.... so yeah I kinda jump the gun on that one.
IT'S TIME
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
I really hope that's not mega greninja
PROTEAN +

THE BOY GETS DOUBLE STAB

WE OHKOING ASSAULT VEST MULTISCALE LUGIA'S OUT HERE
Nope not happening

+1 252+ SpA Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Lugia: 78-92 (36.6 - 43.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
darn, i didnt think you'd actually calc it

well ill be taking my leave now
I'm legit terrified at the battling potential of Zygarde Perfect as its "regular 50%" we've seen only had a BST of about 600 total which isn't that bad. If Game Freak does what I think they are about to do... we could have a Pokemon with over exceeding of 1000 BST possibly topping at 1200 BST they like...
Does that mean the base stats of 10% are 120
And I hope that 100% Zygarde makes it an inverse battle
LOL i don't understand why both the blobby form and the dog form have to be Ground/Dragon types too.... anyway Zygarde Perfect form just doesn't look like a pokemon.. are we really heading towards Digimon? 

Pokemon X Y movie should be released in Japan in early 2016 which means we also should see Pokemon Z but we still don't know if it will come out as an ORAS expanions or with its own game.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Cubchoo Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde Perfect: 232-280 (100.0 - 100.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
They might bring back DNA Splicers and you have to combine all of the forms.